Am I stupid or can you no longer double tap the sync button to sync back to the Xbox

Discus and support Am I stupid or can you no longer double tap the sync button to sync back to the Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I must have missed something submitted by /u/GinjaNinja510 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GinjaNinja510, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Am I stupid or can you no longer double tap the sync button to sync back to the Xbox

/u/GinjaNinja510, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Entegy Win User

How do I quick switch devices with the new Xbox Wireless Controller?

Ok, I seem to have figured it out, but I dunno if it's supposed to work this way. I double-tap the sync button and it switches to PC1. I hold the sync button for a second and it switches to PC2.
  3. Adza0975 Win User

xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

Continue to hold the SYNC and EJECT button, just tap the POWER button
  4. StarGeezerTim Win User

So I can't play a game and watch TV at the same time

You absolutely can. I just confirmed it to be sure.

Snap TV, then double-tap your "Guide" button (the big central XBox Logo button) to switch control between the snap and main window. You can then launch and play your game while watching TV. If you need to change channels, you can simply double-tap the
    button again, do what you need to do on the snap window, then double-tap back and continue your game.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Elite controller is Smashing fun...

I love mine also. Tip Double press the green sync button to disable the back pads if you are going to rest it on the lounge or lap to avoid button presses you dont intend.
  6. Khronokai Win User

Tips for keeping up as a beginner?

If you're using the controller, tapping the clutch (in sync with the shift button) works, no need to hold it.
Thema:

Am I stupid or can you no longer double tap the sync button to sync back to the Xbox

1. Am I stupid or can you no longer double tap the sync button to sync back to the Xbox - Similar Threads - stupid longer double

2. Making me download an app is stupid

in XboX Insiders
    Making me download an app is stupid: It's 2021. Surely the Xbox team is out of their mind if they're insisting that I download an app instead of just using my web browser. What is going on here? https://account.xbox.com/ submitted...
  3. Why is xbox so stupid all the time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox so stupid all the time.: Have you guys ever heard of bullies? Do you know how many people have messaged crap to me? You guys are idiots. Keep letting people get bullied so you can have your stupid money. That's all you...
  4. Stupid problems that are angering me

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid problems that are angering me: I can't install apps or Minecraft and the app I'm trying to install to report a problem for Minecraft which is a whole other topic submitted by /u/MiserableNorth4227 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff: Reason for action "Vendor next to the wayward selling legendaries" I am so mad at this. 475526a2-8125-4b95-ab31-e04535250112
  6. Why is stupid teredo not working??!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is stupid teredo not working??!: teredo is 'unable to qualify' and it's literally so infuriating. I can't do anything from the yt videos or xbox support sites OR command prompt. I can't party or chat or do much of any multiplayer...
  7. i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...: some feller on xbox kept annoying me and i said ur stupid [mod removed] and i got banned like ive never known somthing so sensitve in my life 66d4fa11-7ae3-49f9-8b14-dbced4b47413
  8. Stupid ban reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid ban reason: Hello xbox enforcement team on the 14 of November 2019 7:29:29 pm I got banned for the reason "well well well well" and I would like to know why I got banned for this...
  9. [mod removed] got me banned over stupid roleplaying how do i undo this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [mod removed] got me banned over stupid roleplaying how do i undo this?: This player named [mod removed] got me banned for simple roleplaying now I can't talk to my friends anymore. How do I fix this problem? 844bd128-8ac3-4d20-b2b9-3dcec83bda16
  10. the stupid microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    the stupid microsoft store app on pc: so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc however when i try and sign in on your inherently broken app it says that i cant...