Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?

Discus and support Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BroThe90s, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/BroThe90s
    /u/BroThe90s Guest

I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or answer

submitted by /u/BroThe90s
    [link] [comments]

/u/BroThe90s, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Fortified Brad Win User

Glitch-serious problem

It's suppose to happen. When you do that quest, you get framed and are suppose to start "Escape from Cidhna Mine!" When you go to jail, talk to some people in the mine, and see if that quest gets activated.
  3. decu68 Win User

Cave reset time?

I think I just read today it is 30 in game days.

I am waiting on doing a quest for the Companions as the damn crone is already dead and I can't complete the quest. Not sure how I'm suppose to tell when 30 days has transpired in comparison to this quest.
  4. backdraft123 Win User

Forget the Quests, Just Go See Skyrim!

I have a tremendous amount of ADD when I try and walk to my quests. I get side tracked by abandoned towers and caves all the time. About 45 minutes later I am MILES away from where I was supposed to be and am knee deep in bodies and creatures that I have
    slain.
  5. PatHennem Win User

can not connect to microsoft bingo

Same here. How are you supposed to get the daily bonuses if you can't sign in. It's not the first time either.
  6. SquareFantasy Win User

Totems of Hircine Quest *Spoiler*

I didn't get this glitch, but you are supposed to be able to do more quests for more totems and evenetually a quest where you can cure people of lycanthropy. I can't get these quests to trigger. The Companions just keep sending me on useless errands to
    kill bears and bandits or rescue people.
Thema:

1. Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys? - Similar Threads - supposed daily quest

2. CODE 0x97e10bea that supposely doesn't exist!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CODE 0x97e10bea that supposely doesn't exist!: Microsoft please help us, what is error code 0x97e10bea?? ddff0455-9cbf-43d0-a666-97fe7d24b508
  3. How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...: I tried to get more information regarding a 7-day enforcement on a child's account that's tied to my "family" (I'm the primary). The online Enforcement site has only two available options: A)...
  4. What is this badge supposed to be?

in XboX Insiders
    What is this badge supposed to be?: [IMG] Any ideas about what does this badge mean? Clicking on it, hovering the mouse over it shows nothing, so I've no idea what does it mean Gonzo345's gamertag Thanks in advance!...
  5. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  6. Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement: Last year my right analog stick on my Xbox one controller started messing up, contacted Microsoft to replace it under warranty and instead of replacing it, they only did a repair and sent it back....
  7. Was I supposed to be able to play early? FFX pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was I supposed to be able to play early? FFX pre order: I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but was I supposed to be able to play a day early if I pre ordered FFX months ago? Was I supposed to get anything out of the pre order at all? Maybe I should...
  8. Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?: Hello, I have just downloaded Microsoft Flight onto my new computer and when I log in it is now asking me for a key, despite the original being a free download. I also purchased all the add on's...
  9. Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm: I got a communication ban and i have the conversation in question yet when i asked microsoft enforcement team to provide me with evidence they are unable to and just sent a plain paragraph that...
  10. My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...: My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed to be backwards compatible if so what am I doing wrong . It will not download them or even recognize...