Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?

Discus and support Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BroThe90s, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/BroThe90s
    /u/BroThe90s Guest

I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or answer

submitted by /u/BroThe90s
    [link] [comments]

/u/BroThe90s, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Fortified Brad Win User

Glitch-serious problem

It's suppose to happen. When you do that quest, you get framed and are suppose to start "Escape from Cidhna Mine!" When you go to jail, talk to some people in the mine, and see if that quest gets activated.
  3. decu68 Win User

Cave reset time?

I think I just read today it is 30 in game days.

I am waiting on doing a quest for the Companions as the damn crone is already dead and I can't complete the quest. Not sure how I'm suppose to tell when 30 days has transpired in comparison to this quest.
  4. PatHennem Win User

can not connect to microsoft bingo

Same here. How are you supposed to get the daily bonuses if you can't sign in. It's not the first time either.
  5. backdraft123 Win User

Forget the Quests, Just Go See Skyrim!

I have a tremendous amount of ADD when I try and walk to my quests. I get side tracked by abandoned towers and caves all the time. About 45 minutes later I am MILES away from where I was supposed to be and am knee deep in bodies and creatures that I have
    slain.
  6. SquareFantasy Win User

Totems of Hircine Quest *Spoiler*

I didn't get this glitch, but you are supposed to be able to do more quests for more totems and evenetually a quest where you can cure people of lycanthropy. I can't get these quests to trigger. The Companions just keep sending me on useless errands to
    kill bears and bandits or rescue people.
Thema:

1. Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys? - Similar Threads - supposed daily quest

2. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  3. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.: We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in. I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the xbox game pass cause I haven't gotten the...
  4. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  5. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  6. Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalyNotMari [link] [comments]
  7. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  8. When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...: I don't know if its just a me thing or if there's not suppose to be vibration. If there's not, is there way to turn on vibration? submitted by /u/Ew_Garlic_Bread [link] [comments]
  9. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  10. So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

in XboX Insiders
    So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!: So whenever I would turn on my controller, it would connect and then, for a few seconds, disconnect while staying connected. Like the home button would flash and reconnect itself. I also couldn't...