Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

Discus and support Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cowherpower4433, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360 account if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s [​IMG]

:)

Cowherpower4433, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x

For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Yes, absolutely. You can also play BC 360 games with users who are still playing on Xbox 360.

All Xbox One games (but not kinect games) will work on on Xbox Series X/S and you can play these games with others even if they haven't yet bought the latest console.
  3. Purple Rain Dan Win User

KOTOR Not Working

I purchased Star Wars KOTOR on the Xbox 360 S, not Xbox One. It was available for 360 on Xbox live, so I bought it and downloaded it no problem except it won't play. I have heard I am not the only person who has this issue.
  4. r00fus1337 Win User

Over/Under. How many Live customers is Microsoft going to loser?

There are about a dozen of us at work that all game on the 360. Out of all of us, one intends on getting the Xbox One, four already pre-ordered PS4's, a couple are underwhelmed completely and will just keep on their 360's and myslef and one other guy could
    care less at this point until some objective reviews are done. My personal feelings are only a fool commits to the first run latest and greatest as they become the beta testers (who paid dearly for the privilege) until production ramps up. I am sure some of
    you who got the launch 360's know what I am talking about.
  5. XBOX WIZARD Win User

Xbox one x question

You can play your Xbox One games that you have played on the S on the X.

Not only that but you can still play with all of your friends who are on Xbox One X or not.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Lag on mw3

@Umbreawesome

Not in this game. It´s a game mechanic who do this. YOU can´t do anything. It´s in the game. It´s not your Router it´s not your connection. In the official Forum it was confirmed they will adress it and try to fix it. But I think they can´t do this. Belive
    me the Netcode is broken !

Your steps help in every game but not for MW3 ! Someone told me that the Problem is only in Europe that the Netcode don´t work but no one confirmed this.

Watch the vid !
Thema:

Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

1. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - can’t play 360

2. Still can’t play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t play Minecraft: We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play? c2e21a5e-9f42-4de6-8f2e-8f231ff7b615
  3. Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360: I just got Genma Onimusha for the Original Xbox, and I’m using my Xbox 360 E to play it. But, after the intro has played, there is a black screen and it justs stays like that forever. I don’t know...
  4. X box series s can’t play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s can’t play 360 games: Hi i have a Xbox series s and game pass never had an xbox before and i cant play any 360 games from gamepass,i cant sign in. Any help? 113dc7d6-4b30-4ff5-bffd-201658a78942
  5. Can’t play Xbox 360 backwards compatible games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 backwards compatible games on Xbox one: I purchased digital versions of xbox 360 games on my xbox one and can’t play them because when I load up the game I’m disconnected from xbox live. I’ve read many threads on this and none of the...
  6. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  7. Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one: I have been playing call of duty modern warfare two on the Xbox one since it became backwards compatible from the Xbox 360. Just recently I tried to log on and play and it says Your connection to...
  8. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.: Alan wake has nothing to do with this support forum Okay, so i will sum this up as fast as possible then give a more detailed explanation of my problem. •can’t sign into xbox live while playing...