Am keep on getting errors

Discus and support Am keep on getting errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, am keep on getting errors if i lunch a game i tryed report a problem the app cause im a Xbox insider but its keep on kicking me out whet shold i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dot spaniol✔, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Am keep on getting errors

hi, am keep on getting errors if i lunch a game i tryed report a problem the app cause im a Xbox insider but its keep on kicking me out whet shold i do about this?

:)

Dot spaniol✔, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. SkylarWolfe Win User

Re Downloading Profile

I am having a similar problem. I keep getting the 807B01F7 error
  3. DavidWayzer Win User

Have to reset router multiple times daily:

I too am interested in what your getting. I keep getting error code egg...
  4. Pecatti Win User

power off while reboot after download update

I am trying to do advanced swap and getting the error. I'll keep trying more today. Was giving me the error yesterday as well.
  5. MadCuzBreh Win User

Keep getting error

I'll give it a shot. Thanks,
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Keep getting error

Hi there,

Because you said your card was canceled I believe you would be best to contact support directly so a billing agent can look into your account. the canceled card may have caused an issue with your previous subscription. Unfortunately ourselves on the forums
    here have no access to that info.

You can contact support here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

You can call them, go on online chat or request a call.

Hope that info helps!
Thema:

Am keep on getting errors

1. Am keep on getting errors - Similar Threads - keep getting errors

2. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  3. I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fathoms_Down [link] [comments]
  4. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...
  5. Keep getting error code only when trying to play 2k21.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting error code only when trying to play 2k21.: I've tried the hard reset of the system to uninstalling the game. Nothing has worked! Its the error fot the game taking too long to load. What more can i do to fix this issue?...
  6. I keep getting this error: 0x87e0000f

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: 0x87e0000f: Hey random people who are stopping by to read this. I bought the Assassin's Creed Triple Pack (Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate) yesterday, and Syndicate installed with no issue, then Unity started...
  7. Trying to install free trial but keep getting this error on DTS. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install free trial but keep getting this error on DTS. Help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dontbealemonn [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox one X keeps getting a lot of E200, E201 and E202 errors most of the time whenever i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X keeps getting a lot of E200, E201 and E202 errors most of the time whenever i...: I will say i bought this xbox pre-owned two months ago but the issues started like a month and a half ago. Like the title says i have those issues but i also have the issues of my xbox constantly...
  9. I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...: I have a Xbox One S, and I was havbing trouble playing games and so I went to reset because my Xbox would freeze. Now, it will not boot and gets system errors like the one above. I keeps doin g...
  10. I keep getting error code 4467 4497 1380 261C C000 0185.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code 4467 4497 1380 261C C000 0185.: I've been trying to do the xbox system update for a long time, followed all the troubleshooting steps multiple times, but the update has never installed. It seems like i can't install the update,...