am trying to find out how many gb's the below games take up

Discus and support am trying to find out how many gb's the below games take up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Am trying to find out how many gb's the following games take up on a 2t xbox1. Halo reach grand theft auto 5] dark souls 2 Would appreciate help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeneChavez2, May 13, 2022.

1. GeneChavez2
    GeneChavez2 Guest

Am trying to find out how many gb's the following games take up on a 2t xbox1.

Halo reach

grand theft auto 5]

dark souls 2

Would appreciate help

Thank You

:)

GeneChavez2, May 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GeneChavez2, I think that's what you're looking for.

Halo REACH - Approximate size

135.11 GB

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-rea...

Approximate size

87.81 GB

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/grand-th...

DARK SOULS:tm: II

Dark Souls 2 is twice as big (in terms of actual space it uses) as the original even on consoles, so on PC it will be even more. It's over 7 GB on consoles, expect at least 8 on PC.

For Xbox One games, click More on the game page that will appear in size.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Storage - I'm new at this...

Save files don't take up much space. It's really just actual game downloads themselves that take up a lot of space. You can use up to 16 gb on a flash drive (and 2 attached at the same time for up to 32 gb). So an 8 gb might work for you for a while if you
    don't plan on buying too many games.
  4. FlukierPlace950 Win User

Can't download Crackdown? (Games with Gold)

Update: The game Crackdown takes up about 6.2 GB out of 6.3 on my 8 GB USB. So I start the download, then I see the message that it can't download Crackdown, because the Crackdown that it is downloading is taking up the space. The thing is, the download
    file jumps from 0mb to 6.2 GB while the actual game is still at 0%. So while the download file is taking up 6.2 GB, I don't have any space for the ACTUAL game. So then I delete the incomplete Crackdown download file and then the whole cycle starts again.
    I'm getting scared. Am I hallucinating or is my Xbox 360 Slim breaking after on 2 days in a row trying to download Crackdown? I think I'm starting to crack down.
  5. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Status code 3f4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-045D

Hi I recommend trying to download the update to USB or cd to try and update your xbox. To find out how to do this, I will leave the help link for your option below. The bottom solution shows you how to do this. Try the other solutions as well if you haven't
    already.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Search for error 8007
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to switch on TV while starting up my console.

Thema:

1. am trying to find out how many gb's the below games take up - Similar Threads - trying find many

2. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  3. trying to find a old friends details to contact

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    trying to find a old friends details to contact: so i had this friend going back around 5 years ago, we used to play all the time one day he didn't come back on and want to find out what happend to him as i no longer have accsess to my old...
  4. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  5. Finding email account linked to XBOX - (trying to cancel subscription & get a refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding email account linked to XBOX - (trying to cancel subscription & get a refund): We are getting charged monthly for an Xbox subscription but can't cancel b/c it's not connected to any of our email accounts. Worried a kid may have one and forgotten but it's linked to our bank...
  6. Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far: Hello, I am at my wits end trying to simply login to my Xbox account on the pc app for the new Forza game with no avail. The issue is on the Xbox app, when I press sign in the little sign in...
  7. Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....: Hi there. My husband and I play games at the same time (mainly Destiny at the moment) and one day last week, I was playing on his xbox (but it's also my home xbox too) it prompted me to play...
  8. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant: Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox order history and Roblox doesn't show up, How do...
  9. no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC): trying to sign up for the pso2 new genesis beta but there's not search bar in Xbox insider. submitted by /u/SpizicusRex [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to redeem game perks for Game pass.. I redeemed the code but now I cant find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem game perks for Game pass.. I redeemed the code but now I cant find the...: So I recently redeemed a byte set to my account for rainbow six siege. Its in my order history, but in my order history it doesnt actually tell me the code and when I go to the same spot I did to...