Amazon prime 4K just not working

Discus and support Amazon prime 4K just not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I read a post on this sub about 4K not working on Amazon prime video but working fine on every other app (HBO, Netflix etc.) I’m on a series x, does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/col_er, Nov 23, 2021 at 5:02 PM.

1. /u/col_er
    /u/col_er Guest

I read a post on this sub about 4K not working on Amazon prime video but working fine on every other app (HBO, Netflix etc.)

I’m on a series x, does anyone else know if they they still haven’t fixed this? The post said Xbox removed it until a further update or something similar

submitted by /u/col_er
    [link] [comments]

2. cheesyhunter1 Win User

4k support

I was waiting but currys had a sale on got it for only 600

Doc amazon prime has a bit of 4k content on it and Sony tvs you can stream 4k movies
  3. CeasedThought Win User

Hulu Plus app broken?

Amazon prime app works good.
  4. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  5. mgzin66 Win User

XBOX LIVE AUTO-RENEWAL!!! I AM EXTREMELY (MOD REMOVED) OFF!!!!! >:(

JUst like any other place. That's how I ended up with Amazon prime. Forgot to cancel after the free membership. Thought at actually worked out. I won't ever get rid of prime.
  6. DadBart Win User

XBox One S supports 4k, but Netflix/Amazon doesn't recognize, Plex/MediaPlayer just a green screen with audio

I chatted with Amazon. As it turns out you can stream any UHD titles you *own* through them already. You cannot browse a list to buy 4k, see a category for 4k or use it for Prime 4k titles. But it does stream the few titles I already owned in 4k. This is
    due to the app being extremely old and needing to be updated. Netflix works fine for 4k. I assume YouTube needs to be updated for 4k.

As long as on the subject, why doesn't MS Movies and TV Store on the One S offer any 4k titles? Has anybody heard of any plans that way?
Thema:

1. Amazon prime 4K just not working - Similar Threads - Amazon prime working

2. My Amazon prime app disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Amazon prime app disappeared: My amazon prime app disappeared. I don't know why. 8cc1cd69-3b2a-44ff-9c9d-ae47db5e1fdf
  3. Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S: [img] This is the picture I get when using Hulu or Amazon Prime on my Series S. My internet is fine and the apps work perfectly on other devices. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  4. Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working: I know Xbox live doesn't work, but shouldn't all the other apps be operational still? I can't get anything to play on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video won't load and the web won't open either.......
  5. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  6. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  7. Amazon Prime Video App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App not working: The Amazon Prime Video app is not loading on my Xbox One X. For a week it was loading but any video stuttered and crashed the app. Now it’s not opening at all and showing the error code...
  8. Amazon Prime Video App no longer working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App no longer working on Xbox One: Within the last several days my Prime Video app stopped working. I've since uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. However, since reinstalling (even if I wait several hours before clicking on...
  9. Blueray Netflix and Amazon prime is not working! 0x91d7000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blueray Netflix and Amazon prime is not working! 0x91d7000a: I've been trying to resolve this for a couple hours. This hasn't been a problem for me before, everything used to work fine. I've tried powering the xbox down and starting it up again and I've...
  10. Not happy. 100% packet loss, amazon prime app works fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not happy. 100% packet loss, amazon prime app works fine: What a bummer. I just got my XB1 up and running on weds. I got to play a little on weds, and a little on thursday. The day i had a bunch of time to play was friday eve, and saturday...