Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S

Discus and support Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] This is the picture I get when using Hulu or Amazon Prime on my Series S. My internet is fine and the apps work perfectly on other devices. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryEverage, Mar 7, 2021.

1. LarryEverage
    LarryEverage Guest

Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S [​IMG]
    This is the picture I get when using Hulu or Amazon Prime on my Series S. My internet is fine and the apps work perfectly on other devices. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

LarryEverage, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I spent 5 hours with Amazon. They finally put in a ticket last Saturday. I have not heard anything back.

I am only having problems with Amazon prime video. YouTube, Netflix, Hulu all work fine.
  3. Dooooski Win User

NO MORE HBO GO ON XBOX ONE?

Prob. waiting for the Amazon Prime/HBO deal that recently went down. Apparently tomorrow, May 21, HBO series, movies, etc will be integrated into Amazon Prime.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Top 5 Xbox 1 apps.

Hulu Plus

Verizon Fios

OneDrive

Amazon Prime

Crackle

Youtube sucks. Its much better to use IE and go to YT from there.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i use an x box one s for streaming?

Yes, you can stream Netflix, Amazon Prime & Hulu on the Xbox. You will need the controller to do it, unless you purchase a remote control specifically for the Xbox
  6. MendedFoot9271 Win User

XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

I'm getting this error code with Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime apps on my 360. I tried rebooting, disconnecting power for 30 sec, logging out then back in, and rebooting my router. Finally I went to My Apps to choose the app, and that appears to be working.
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime and Hulu not working on Series S - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Hulu

2. Amazon Prime Video App issue (UK)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime Video App issue (UK): Just wondering if there are more people with the same issue. The app freezes after 30s of starting a video and the controls don't work. I need to press home button to quit the app. Reinstalling,...
  3. Linking Amazon Prime Twitch account to Xbox to receive free in game loot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Amazon Prime Twitch account to Xbox to receive free in game loot: I've been trying for all morning to link my xbox account to my amazon prime twitch account for in game free loot for Red Dead 2 Online. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, if you can help, Ill...
  4. Amazon Prime 4K HDR Series X Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime 4K HDR Series X Problem: Has anyone else noticed Amazon prime does not display any 4K or HDR content? I go to the native app on my tv and it works fine but on Series X it does not show 4K HDR. submitted by...
  5. Why can't I install amazon prime app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install amazon prime app on my Xbox: Why can't I install Amazon Prime app 97ff0777-b775-4874-bb02-d84aa6fe4feb
  6. Amazon Prime App Navigation Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime App Navigation Issues: I am able to open and watch, the problem is with navigating the menus. It doesn't highlight so I have to click and blackout until I get to the item I want to interact with. So frustrating...
  7. Amazon Prime Video App On Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App On Xbox One S: amazon prime video app does not work on my xbox one s. a white screen come when i start that app. it looks like a negative photo filter. 2343bc42-af54-4c49-9e36-d609aba2f1a3
  8. Amazon Prime's new fast-forward only shows empty grey boxes?

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime's new fast-forward only shows empty grey boxes?: My Amazon Prime app on the Xbox recently updated and it now (FINALLY) has time skipping just like Netflix, where you can actually scrub through time with floating scene thumbnails. The only...
  9. Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content: Hi all, I am getting a black screen when Netflix starts and when Amazon Prime plays some HDR content. Audio for Netflix works for a bit (at least the splash sound and then I can't say); audio...
  10. Titanfall/Netflix/YouTube/Amazon Prime/Hulu Plus/Crackle (The list goes on)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall/Netflix/YouTube/Amazon Prime/Hulu Plus/Crackle (The list goes on): Microsoft, This is going to be a little rant but the fact of the matter is that by making everything tied to an Xbox Live account due to greed (Or stupidity) has made our $499 consoles an...