Amazon prime app Media remote not working

Discus and support Amazon prime app Media remote not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hoddinski, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/Hoddinski
    /u/Hoddinski Guest

/u/Hoddinski, Oct 1, 2019
  2. REDHAWK6069 Win User

Now TV app update (01/03/2017) disables multimedia remote buttons

Hi Mister Mascot,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes this is the official Xbox One Media Remote.

It works fine with other apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime and Bluray player.

I have not unistalled and reinstalled the Now TV app so will do this today and post the results.

Thanks

RH6069
  3. CeasedThought Win User

Hulu Plus app broken?

Amazon prime app works good.
  4. Ken Espiau Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Functionality YouTube App

I am also having the same problem, the media remote does not work with the You Tube or CD Music Player apps. It does work with other apps I have tried, i.e. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...

I know the You Tube app was just updated to support uploads, but the media remote still does not work. I would be nice for Microsoft to acknowledge the issue and let us know they are working on a fix.
  5. Dr Slaphead Win User

Xbox one £289 or £334 with Kinect.

^I use the Media remote for Netflix and Prime, works fine without Kinect plugged in, also turns the Xbox on just like a controller would.
  6. CyberXenon75 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Support

It's not just a lack of support for the Xbox One Media Remote. I have a Logitech Harmony Remote that works with the Xbox One and it also doesn't work with the YouTube App. The only device that seems to work with the YouTube app is the controller. It's a
    shame since the Xbox One Media Remote works really well in other apps like Twitch,Crackle and Machinama.
Thema:

1. Amazon prime app Media remote not working - Similar Threads - Amazon prime app

2. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  3. Amazon Prime App interface broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime App interface broken?: scenario: i open the app, find a tv series. Blood &Treasure for instance, ( any series ) and i watch the first episode. I decide i want to watch the entire series with my wife. The first episode...
  4. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  5. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  6. Can't access amazon prime or internet app!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access amazon prime or internet app!: I updated my xbox one x on the latest update and now I can no longer get into my amazon prime or internet apps please help! I am very frustrated and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no...
  7. Amazon Prime Video app download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video app download error: I upgraded my xbox one to xbox one X today. Only problem I've had is with the app for Amazon Prime Video which we use all the time. After downloading it, it comes back with "getting your app...
  8. Amazon Prime Video App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App not working: The Amazon Prime Video app is not loading on my Xbox One X. For a week it was loading but any video stuttered and crashed the app. Now it’s not opening at all and showing the error code...
  9. Where is Amazon Prime app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Amazon Prime app?: Hi, Am a member of Amazon Prime and Xbox Gold, yet cannot find the Amazon Prime app to download. Specifically subscribed to Xbox Gold just to watch Amazon Prime -now have two memberships paid...
  10. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: When I click on the app my tv losses signal to the Xbox (only for this app) when I hold the ball my controller vibrates so I know it’s still on I either have to turn it off and back on to get on...