Amazon Prime unavailable to download

Discus and support Amazon Prime unavailable to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyleigha, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Tyleigha
    Tyleigha Guest

I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm asked to refresh the page. I have tried all the Microsoft support options and even tried calling but
    when none of them can tell me why I can't access Amazon Prime to download it, I get hung up on or the customer support chat just restarts and asks me why I'm there. I would really appreciate an actual answer or some help on how to solve this issue. Please.
    I'm begging you. Why? Every other app page can be assessed.

:)

Tyleigha, Oct 25, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

You would look for an Amazon Prime app in the store on the console, download it from there, and then sign into the app with your Amazon account.
  4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Amazon Prime.

5. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
  6. JodyCloutier Win User

amazon prime

I switched my region to U.S. rebooted the xbox, found and Installed the app, switched region back to Canada rebooted then logged in to the app. I have no idea if its going to continue to work and / or be updated but its there for now. Amazon Prime Video
    has been in Canada now a year and still no Xbox App in the Canada store. This is getting stupid already.
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime unavailable to download - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime unavailable

2. Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.: My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists....
  3. Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: Only recently, when attempting to access movies etc.,I noticed the main screen did not display the picture, although the audio was heard.When fast forwarding the movie, the small tv screen...
  4. Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime: I have Amazone Prime installed on my Xbox One. I went to use it and my video is blacked out. I get sound, but the video is a black screen. I have tried rebooting the Xbox. I have tried turning the...
  5. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  6. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  7. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  8. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  9. Amazon Prime App interface broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime App interface broken?: scenario: i open the app, find a tv series. Blood &Treasure for instance, ( any series ) and i watch the first episode. I decide i want to watch the entire series with my wife. The first episode...
  10. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?: I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1...