Amazon Prime Video App

Discus and support Amazon Prime Video App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G Mc C, Nov 9, 2019.

1. G Mc C
    G Mc C Guest

Amazon Prime Video App

Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available?

:)

G Mc C, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

Hi MustardBear3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

All you need to do is open the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One and search for "Amazon Prime Video" to pull up the
    app developed for the Xbox One console so that you can log into to your Amazon Prime account and link your Amazon account with your Microsoft account. Once signed in, you should be able to use the app to stream videos available through your Amazon Prime account.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  4. G Mc C Win User

Amazon Prime Video App

Thank you for the reply. I have tried every variation of Amazon + Video + Prime I can think of.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Amazon Prime Video App

What are you calling it in your search? Try just typing in "Prime" or "Amazon Video"
  6. G Mc C Win User

Amazon Prime Video App

Thank you for the reply. I have tried that but no updates are available.
Thema:

Amazon Prime Video App

1. Amazon Prime Video App - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Video

2. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  3. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  4. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  5. Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: I installed Amazon Prime Video on my Xbox One S. It works and when I go out and into another app, and try to go into Prime Video again it opens but it just loads and nothing happens. I have to...
  6. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  7. Amazon Prime Video app download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video app download error: I upgraded my xbox one to xbox one X today. Only problem I've had is with the app for Amazon Prime Video which we use all the time. After downloading it, it comes back with "getting your app...
  8. Amazon prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon prime video: I bought the Xbox one x today, and wanted to download and open the Amazon prime video app. But there is always the problem 0x80073cf0. I deleted and installed this app 3 times or so... But it's...
  9. Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: I have just subscribed to a 30 day free trial on Amazon Prime and downloaded the Amazon Video App on my Xbox 360. I would like to watch LIVE Streaming of the US Open 2018, but cannot do this...
  10. Amazon Prime Video App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App not working: The Amazon Prime Video app is not loading on my Xbox One X. For a week it was loading but any video stuttered and crashed the app. Now it’s not opening at all and showing the error code...