Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

Discus and support Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MandiMeadows, Oct 12, 2019.

1. MandiMeadows
    MandiMeadows Guest

Hello,

I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox...

When we go to click on 60% of the video purchases we have made to view them (they used to work) they flash the starting second of the show and then return to episode selection.

We have cleared the cache soooo many times now as instructed by soooo many different people, we have restored the entire device, reset entirely back to factory settings, stood on our heads, rotated 30 times, skipped to France and back, sung to it, tried
    to stare it out... You name it we've tried... And it still won't work!!!

What's worse is the majority of programes that wont play are ones my disabled son wants to watch and he can't understand why they used to work and don't now and why some of the others still do Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!! :(

ANY suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated - especially as I cannot find any way to talk to xbox support other than this and Amazon are doing all they can.

:)

MandiMeadows, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

When you restored the console did you keep games and apps? If so, try deleting the app then redownload it or delete the app, reset again then redownload it to see if it works.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then choose chategory

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  4. ArminatorX Win User

The thing is, that the Amazon App is developed by Amazon themselves. Microsoft only offers the store to download the Amazon App from.

If other video streaming works on your Xbox (e.g. Netflix or whatever other streaming services you might have), and it's related to the Amazon app, you would have to contact Amazon support for that.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

6. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!! - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Video

2. Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...: [Title translation-Amazon Prime Video no longer launches, brings The Xbox One to a standstill, can't uninstall] Hallo liebe XBOX-Fangemeinde, ich muss ein Problem für die Xbox One meines Sohnes...
  3. Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]: Olá. Não consigo instalar Amazon Prime Vídeo pois aparece instalação interrompida e o código de erro 0x8024001d. [Translation-Hello. I can't install Amazon Prime Video because installation stops...
  4. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...
  5. Amazon Prime Video won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video won't install: I had APV working on my XBox 360 but then did a factory reset on it for unrelated reasons. Now I can't install APV. The download reaches 100% but then says "Can't download". I've tried re-doing...
  6. Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.: My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists....
  7. Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: Only recently, when attempting to access movies etc.,I noticed the main screen did not display the picture, although the audio was heard.When fast forwarding the movie, the small tv screen...
  8. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  9. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  10. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...