Amazon UK Series X orders

Discus and support Amazon UK Series X orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, has anybody had issues with Amazon UK dispatching their pre order, taking the money and then not actually delivering ? Mine was dispatched on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lennyboy79, Nov 16, 2020.

1. lennyboy79
    lennyboy79 Guest

Hi, has anybody had issues with Amazon UK dispatching their pre order, taking the money and then not actually delivering ?

Mine was dispatched on Tuesday, the tracking number issued with it said it arrived at the closest delivery depot to me Wednesday morning and then nothing since then. I cant get any answers out of customer service and it looks like they will just let it
    get to a point where I can ask for a replacement (it will be out of stock) or have a refund (I will then be left with out a pre order)

:)

lennyboy79, Nov 16, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Due to the UK lockdown store's will be closed....

I can't find any info on any UK store's opening at midnight for Xbox Series X/S

However, GAME.CO.UK high street store's will open on Tuesday 8am to 2pm just only for the people who have in store pre-orders, to get and pick up their Xbox Series X/S.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Is the Dec 23rd shipping date for XB serise X a place holder?

amazon have stated in the news that some who pre ordered xbox series x may not get them until dec 23rd or later, so i bet everyone over sold the pre orders big time.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X Game Pre-Order Retailer List: Was it accurate?

5. Boombaa Win User

Pre ordering Xbox series x

Hi,

You can pre-order the console on Sept 22 on Amazon, GameStop or Xbox Store
  6. Aukmune Win User

MW3 Hardend Edition

Ordered mine from Amazon UK , no change to delivery as yet.
Thema:

1. Amazon UK Series X orders - Similar Threads - Amazon Series orders

2. Bought a Series X from german Amazon, what power cable do I need to use in UK? Recommendations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Series X from german Amazon, what power cable do I need to use in UK? Recommendations?: Will this one work? https://www.amazon.co.uk/C2G-Power-Cable-BS1363-60320C7-Black/dp/B00H7COXX4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=c2g+c7&qid=1607042609&sr=8-1 234f45b4-e128-4254-b8d6-4ff26b4419c6
  3. Xbox series S bought from Amazon Germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S bought from Amazon Germany: I bought a xbox series s from amazon germany because they had it instock. Will I even be able to play it when it arrives to my house in america? 157d5a5f-1470-4ebd-bdf9-3d737e630474
  4. Xbox game pass from German amazon on Polish account (region).

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass from German amazon on Polish account (region).: Will Xbox gamepass for Germany work on polish region account? I have discount for Amazon.de Xbox game pass. Secound question: Will Xbox Game Pass für PC (3 Monate) work if my account was changed...
  5. Rewards app Amazon gift card and point difference.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app Amazon gift card and point difference.: In my rewards app a starbucks gift card is 5250 points for me. On my gf and her sons account its 6500. I also can purchase Amazon gift cards and they can't. My gf and my account both show us as...
  6. If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...: I was looking for rechargeable batteries that could charge two controllers at once on Amazon and came across this company called "Hori" who advertised that their charger was officially licensed by...
  7. Amazon Video Xbox App - Controller goes to sleep with wired headphones and I lose audio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video Xbox App - Controller goes to sleep with wired headphones and I lose audio.: Whenever you are watching video with wired headphones or earbuds on the Amazon Video app on Xbox, the controller goes to sleep and kills your audio after about 15 or 20 minutes. The app used to...
  8. Xbox one games on an Amazon fire stick! Wow!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one games on an Amazon fire stick! Wow!: I'm still blown away that I can play my Xbox games via Xcloud on an Amazon fire stick! This is a game changer! https://youtu.be/30Ytq2hPo3M submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]
  9. Why can't I install amazon prime app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install amazon prime app on my Xbox: Why can't I install Amazon Prime app 97ff0777-b775-4874-bb02-d84aa6fe4feb
  10. Did anyone preorder an Xbox Series S from Amazon or did it not show up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone preorder an Xbox Series S from Amazon or did it not show up?: Did anybody preorder the Xbox Series S from Amazon exclusively? I was on the page the entire time since 11 am, but it never showed up. Anybody else have this problem?...