Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?

Discus and support Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all ! I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buman1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Buman1
    Buman1 Guest

Hello all !

I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of course).

The app on the PC or on the Android phone did switch me to HD. But how about the XBOX One application. No message no nothing. Has anyone tried to listen to songs thru an HD Amazon music subscription using the Amazon Music XBOX One app ?

Thank you !!

:)

Buman1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Buman1,

It seems as though the HD streaming services are not available on the Xbox One X console. As stated in the

Amazon Music Unlimited HD FAQ:

Which Windows devices support Amazon Music HD? - PC support for HD/Ultra HD playback depends on the built-in audio player and DAC, which varies by device. Please check your manufacturer specifications.

I'm not seeing any specifics on the HD audio being available for a game console. You may want to reach out to Amazon Support for more information regarding the HD quality on Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
  3. LinieBurrito456 Win User

Amazon Prime music?

That interesting for me too, since a while I watch Amazon Films on X-Box, so I also want to hear my Music on X-Box One.
  4. doulWeapons Win User

Music Quality

5. iAshHD Win User

Unlimited HD Space

As long as your Xbox One is always online, then sure, you'll always have access to the cloud and your game saves.

Unless your internet goes down.

Or the Xbox One servers go down.

Or the cloud servers...
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Unlimited HD Space

say I have 50 XB1 games.... all of those are stored in the cloud taking up no room on my HDD... Say I want to play Game X.. I click it from the cloud.. select Install to HDD, wait a few seconds... start playing it... when I am done...and I know I wont
    play it any for some time.. just delete it off the HDD.. ,,, Can do this on ANY XB1

this only seems possible with Digital downloaded games... with Disc based.. you WILL ALWAYS need that disc to play... Just another reason to go all Digital...
Thema:

1. Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ? - Similar Threads - Amazon Unlimited Music

2. Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!: Been trying different ways to get streaming working on android devices, and even order the later amazon 4K tv stick...I can tell you that the Amazon TV Insignia work perfect! Xbox controller...
  3. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  4. Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K: Anyone gotten this to work properly? I've got the app installed and it connects to my xbox OK and starts the stream but there's a huge 10 seconds lag in the video. My network is fine as it works...
  5. Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV: Just wanted to pass along the word that running on a Toshiba 55" Fire TV is possible on local network and is great so far. submitted by /u/kj05fb [link] [comments]
  6. redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?: Bought RDR2 last year on Amazon digital. Was replaying it this month and also started to replay RDR 1 ( with an xbox 360 Disc) and all was fine. Today, the 360 disc stopped working (other discs...
  7. Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen): Opened link via email invite to install the beta from the play store on my Amazon fire hd 10 tablet and on the app download page it says the "device is not compatible with this version" so I could...
  8. Ised elite controller from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ised elite controller from amazon: I got my elite controller used from amazon. The right joystick is drifting. How do i get this fixed or replaced? c2ecb60a-a22e-46bd-92b0-cc0ea3887811
  9. Amazon Prime unavailable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime unavailable to download: I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm asked to refresh the page. I have tried all...
  10. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....