Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?

Discus and support Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all ! I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buman1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Buman1
    Buman1 Guest

Hello all !

I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of course).

The app on the PC or on the Android phone did switch me to HD. But how about the XBOX One application. No message no nothing. Has anyone tried to listen to songs thru an HD Amazon music subscription using the Amazon Music XBOX One app ?

Thank you !!

:)

Buman1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Buman1,

It seems as though the HD streaming services are not available on the Xbox One X console. As stated in the

Amazon Music Unlimited HD FAQ:

Which Windows devices support Amazon Music HD? - PC support for HD/Ultra HD playback depends on the built-in audio player and DAC, which varies by device. Please check your manufacturer specifications.

I'm not seeing any specifics on the HD audio being available for a game console. You may want to reach out to Amazon Support for more information regarding the HD quality on Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
  3. Mark Sobo Win User

Is this still the answer? I can't tell if I'm streaming UHD either
  4. LinieBurrito456 Win User

Amazon Prime music?

That interesting for me too, since a while I watch Amazon Films on X-Box, so I also want to hear my Music on X-Box One.
  5. doulWeapons Win User

Music Quality

6. iAshHD Win User

Unlimited HD Space

As long as your Xbox One is always online, then sure, you'll always have access to the cloud and your game saves.

Unless your internet goes down.

Or the Xbox One servers go down.

Or the cloud servers...
Thema:

1. Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ? - Similar Threads - Amazon Unlimited Music

2. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  3. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  4. Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content: Hi all, I am getting a black screen when Netflix starts and when Amazon Prime plays some HDR content. Audio for Netflix works for a bit (at least the splash sound and then I can't say); audio...
  5. Amazon prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon prime: I have downloaded the amazon prime video app, And it loads fine tried to connect my partners amazon prime account to it and it doesn't work. It allows us to connect the device however when we...
  6. Redeem Amazon game code - wrong language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Amazon game code - wrong language: Hi, I have purchased a digital download from Amazon, but the Xbox console can't download due to wrong region. Everything is English (UK). Any help appreciated. 9e3b872f-0ad0-479b-92af-d2cefb928592
  7. Amazon Video app glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video app glitch: I've had Amazon video app on my Xbox 360 for a few years now. I hadn't used it for a few months, until last night. But, when I opened the app it's like my d-pad is stuck because all it wants to do...
  8. Alpha Femme Keto Genix (No1 Weight Loss Pills) – Check Shocking Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Femme Keto Genix (No1 Weight Loss Pills) – Check Shocking Truth: Might you want to shed pounds with At that point, you're in the right spot! Exactly when you think about getting increasingly fit, you probably consider how hard it is. For example, you think...
  9. Connect XBox Kinetic to Amazon Firestick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connect XBox Kinetic to Amazon Firestick: OK.... I want to connect my firestick to my XBox HOWEVER the port is blocked by a lip on the video port. Whats my work around? 99e8c7c7-4b4b-4024-bba7-d95701aa6e26
  10. Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...: [Title translation-Amazon Prime Video no longer launches, brings The Xbox One to a standstill, can't uninstall] Hallo liebe XBOX-Fangemeinde, ich muss ein Problem für die Xbox One meines Sohnes...