Ambassador abuse??

Discus and support Ambassador abuse?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing rainbow six siege with my friends and our teammate started messaging my friend calling him and i bad and a bunch of other names and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by starboy9595, Jul 4, 2019.

1. starboy9595
    starboy9595 Guest

Ambassador abuse??

I was playing rainbow six siege with my friends and our teammate started messaging my friend calling him and i bad and a bunch of other names and then said that my friend is getting a com ban and will be banned tomorrow and when we told him that were were
    going to reporr his rude messages he said that he was an "ambassador so he guarentees that he wont be banned" he called me a
    [Mod Removed] but deleted the 2nd one so i couldnt report it in time then started calling us autistic and saying my dad left to get milk and is never going to come back. I reported all of his rude messages. What should i do

:)

starboy9595, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
Thema:

Ambassador abuse??

1. Ambassador abuse?? - Similar Threads - Ambassador abuse

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  3. Ambassador

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambassador: Ambassador For anything Ambassador related, you would need to post in the Ambassador forum. As sandy the hippy stated, you'll need to complete the forums mission in order to gain access to the...
  4. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  5. xbox ambassadors

in XboX Insiders
    xbox ambassadors: I was in the program before and then i got a suspention and now after two years i tried to join back and it won't let me join back. So i spoke to support and they said its to do with the info on...
  6. Ambassador Abuse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Abuse: I am currently playing a on a PVE server on Conan Exiles and have constantly been griefed by a couple of players (they are boyfriend and girlfriend) in game. They are kiting bosses into my base...
  7. Xbox Ambassador abuse on Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ambassador abuse on Mixer stream: I stopped to watch a stream iSniperzHD. He has the title Xbox Ambassador on his stream. "Xbox Ambassador l Xbox One l Road to 1K l RF". I typed hi and nice mask(his character had a nice mask on)...
  8. report xbox live ambassador abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    report xbox live ambassador abuse: [mod removed] abusing his power he messages me after a match in which i had been pushed of a cliff 3 times by an team mate so i followed him and blocked him says im getting reported i said check...
  9. ambassador abuse on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    ambassador abuse on xbox: there is an ambassador on xbox one that calls out peoples gamertag when he decides to report them. either intentionally or unintentionally trying to cause a mass reporting of that individual. is...
  10. Xbox Ambassadors Who Abuse Status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Who Abuse Status: So I am making a post about this, because it seems to be completely ignored. First of all the enforcement team needs to start reading into why posts, or accounts are being reported. Secondly I've...