Ambassador access

Discus and support Ambassador access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It keeps saying access denied its been like this since the 30th ive not done anything wrong to my knowledge as ive helped people on games like monster... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by meresidesoldier, May 4, 2019.

1. Ambassador access

It keeps saying access denied its been like this since the 30th ive not done anything wrong to my knowledge as ive helped people on games like monster hunter world im not an aggressive gamer ill help any one if askedasked and if im in a game with some
    undesirable gamers i dont give abuse i just find something else to play whether that be a new game or different game mode hopefully somebody can help please

:)

meresidesoldier, May 4, 2019
  2. CrazyNoobSlayer Win User

issues with acceptance email

I can't access my ambassador profile, nor can I access the private ambassador forum
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

problems with my ambassador! I can not enter ambassadors forums!

That forum is for people having trouble accessing the ambassador forum.

I can access that forum and i am not an ambassador.
  4. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  5. x Purely Evil x Win User

Just became an Ambassador I need Help

if you can't access those links then you aren't in the ambassador program or there is a glitch somewhere. those are ambassador only forums. if you aren't an ambassador you can access those forums.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Ambassador issue

Remiel326, they actually have to be an Ambassador to access that forum. OP is not an Ambassador.
Thema:

Ambassador access

1. Ambassador access - Similar Threads - Ambassador access

2. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities: Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on...
  3. Ambassador access issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador access issues: I have the badges and can access the dashboard to view how many points I have. But keeps telling me to join Ambassadors, then when doing so, the website gets stuck on find out more here. I know...
  4. Ambassador access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador access: I am unable to view the ambassador website to check out news & happenings. I also keep getting Ambassador emails. I am also wondering how long i have left inorder to come back?...
  5. Ambassador Access forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Access forum?: Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag. On the ambassador site it states under the...
  6. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  7. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  8. Can't access Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox ambassadors: it won' let me sign into Xbox ambassadors because of an enforceent action on my account for innapropiate communications but I only speak with friends when I play Xbox and none of my friends have...
  9. Access to Ambassador Website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Ambassador Website: Hi. I am wanting to get in contact with a Xbox ambassador admin in regards to accessing the ambassador website. I had a previous minor enforcement history about 2 years ago and have now had a...
  10. Xbox ambassador access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador access: Could I have some help regarding getting access granted back to the xbox ambassador program as I got a 24 hour ban for no apparent reason and it has taken me 4 years to get to this point as well...