Ambassador application

Discus and support Ambassador application in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t apply to the ambassador program and i’ve exhausted every attempt. It doesn’t allow me the option to click the apply button where im supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Plumb Loco, May 11, 2019.

1. Plumb Loco
    Plumb Loco Guest

Ambassador application

Can’t apply to the ambassador program and i’ve exhausted every attempt. It doesn’t allow me the option to click the apply button where im supposed to be taken to the requirements to see

if i am eligible.

:)

Plumb Loco, May 11, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

Ambassador Application

Hey III Logical III! Mister Gwyther has responded to your private messages about this matter.
  3. Judge Win User

Ambassador Application

Hey bowski, I was told by Support that even if you get rejected you should receive an email stating such. =]
  4. bowski477 Win User

Ambassador Application

Please note that if you have not been accepted that you will not receive any type for email stating it. Read up on the FAQs and you could always tweet @XboxSupport on Twitter for a quick reply.

ambassadors.xbox.com/.../faqs.aspx
  5. ScottCourt Win User

ambassador application

Hi AJ Cobra 65,

As you can imagine the Ambassador program is extremely popular, so it may be that the admins are busy processing alot of applications. Please give it a few more days, and if you have not received a reply then get back to us.

Also, it may be a good idea to check your junk/spam folders on your email in case the reply got sent there :)
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Ambassador Application

Hey there, so you didn't actually say whether your seeing an error when you try to apply? Is it saying your Gamerscore is too low? Or are you getting a run-time error? Sometimes the site can act a little funny and just need to wait and try again later.

-

Please post what error it's giving you though.
Thema:

Ambassador application

1. Ambassador application - Similar Threads - Ambassador application

2. Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards: Hello, I have been an ambassador since March, I got Platinum in S14 and was supposed to be contacted and sent the Xbox Ambassadors Beach Towel. However, I was never contacted and have yet to...
  3. Xbox ambassador completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador completion: Ambassador quest completion First one Get started on the Xbox forms Second one 101 ambassador principles Third one Website navigation and resources Fourth one 201 program basics Fifth one...
  4. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  5. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  6. hi guys. happy xmas and new year, ambassador application issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi guys. happy xmas and new year, ambassador application issues: HI guys. i was hoping someone could help me out. i have been trying to regisiter for the xbox ambassador program for weeks now. but as i see on the application page ( after pressing apply) is...
  7. "Problem accessing Ambassador's application

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Problem accessing Ambassador's application: I meet the requirements to apply.... can you please help all I am getting is an error code..... here is the code 3C10F6FF-4944 a982b2e7-8ad7-49cd-b06c-192040079250
  8. Application for Xbox Student Ambassador Query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Application for Xbox Student Ambassador Query: I signed up for the Xbox Student Ambassador position and asked for an interview for today. I haven't even received an email from Xbox or anything. I was just wondering if anybody can give me any...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Application Page not loading.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Application Page not loading.: For the past week the ambassador application page has been blank regardless of what internet browser I've used. I've contacted MS support and the issue is on their side as well. I make to make...
  10. XBL Gold Not Displaying on Ambassador Program Application

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Gold Not Displaying on Ambassador Program Application: I've recently reactivated my XBL account to gold and I'm getting the message from the ambassador application screen that I do not have Gold when in my profile shows I do. Is there a delay in my...