Ambassador Badge Program

Discus and support Ambassador Badge Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know when the badge will be available to be shown on a Xbox One Profile? Like when will the program start?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xs_jull, May 9, 2019.

1. xs_jull
    xs_jull Guest

Ambassador Badge Program

Does anyone know when the badge will be available to be shown on a Xbox One Profile? Like when will the program start?

:)

xs_jull, May 9, 2019
  2. Legends Future Win User

Xbox ambassador problem

Limited - When did you sign up for the Ambassadors Program? Because I don't see your Ambassadors Badge
  3. III Logical III Win User

Ambassador Problems (NOT GS)

Hello,

-

There have been many applicants for the Ambassador Program, the team are really busy.

You'll have to wait for couple of days for the badge, until you're given the badge you won't have access to the Ambassadors Forums.

-

Check back on Tuesday or Wednesday and see if you have the Ambassadors Badge, if not you may post here again.

-

Thanks
  4. medium bloke Win User

Was My Ambassador Application Approved or Denied?

You have been accepted, your ambassador forum badge is under your gamertag on the left! :D

-

Welcome to the Ambassador program!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Ambassador forums badge not appearing?

Your forum badge is added manualy.As there has been a lot of people accepted into the ambassador program lately this is taking longer than usual.Just sit tight,you'll have your badge soon.

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums until you have your badge.
  6. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Cannot Access Ambassador Page

Hey marq,

They must have got you back on the program because it shows the Ambassador badge on your gamercard.

Welcome to the program!
Thema:

Ambassador Badge Program

1. Ambassador Badge Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Badge Program

2. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I try that but it redirects me to microsoft...
  3. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: I haven't been on the site for a while I'm trying to reactivate my Ambassador status and be able to post and look at my rewards 96e139b6-6b92-4d55-ba02-0f2fde0f2f39
  4. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: My ambassador badge is no longer on my account due to me not buying my gold subscription on this account. But I still have a gold subscription that I can use due to me sharing from my 2nd account...
  5. We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!: In Xbox one will be something better for us and more reputation as well/ and different type of badge as well for it! fac65c6d-a09a-4ddd-b7a0-40a0840cadc3
  6. Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge: Hello, I'm just curious as to when the 'Ambassador' badge will show under my name on the Forums. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and reply with support that will benefit me....
  7. Ambassador badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador badges: Hi everybody ! I've an issue with the ambassador forum badge, my badge level on the ambassador forums isn't showing up. I don't know why. Can someone help me ? 865ea985-d083-4d85-82d2-4ccdec1ffe45
  8. Ambassador: Badge issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: Badge issues.: I'm currently an Ambassador ranked 4 and claimed the loot for the badge for the forums but it hasn't showed up. I was told to make a thread post here. Also, on the Ambassador Support page, when I...
  9. Ambassador Badge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge?: Hey, I recently joined the Ambassador program and so far everything has been working fine. I've been able to help people via Chat, take quizzes and join Enforcement United. On the XCL homepage it...
  10. Ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador badge: How do I get it? im a ambassador 8f2990e4-cccf-4b76-9a73-ba34471f91e1