Ambassador help (again)

Discus and support Ambassador help (again) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I seen how ambassadors have the symbol by their names and everything but mine isn't showing up. Any idea why? 3868e981-bd26-4957-ba76-37522aa10c6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Sarge, Aug 8, 2014.

1. XGN Sarge
    XGN Sarge Guest

Ambassador help (again)

I seen how ambassadors have the symbol by their names and everything but mine isn't showing up. Any idea why?

:)

XGN Sarge, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Microsoft Robs Xbox Ambassador Program Members today Nov 19th 2015

How do you become an ambassador and what do you do? I feel I could be a little helpful.

Stray2615, Aug 8, 2014
  3. SaltSlasher
    SaltSlasher Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

The last several times I got help it was an ambassador. To me its no different than being a mod for a forum, except you actually get something in return.

SaltSlasher, Aug 8, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Ambassador help (again)

Just give it some time. It can take a bit to show up and grant your account access to the forums and what not. Don't worry, if you've received the email stating you're accepted, it'll show up.

Welcome to the program! Ambassador help (again) :)

xTye, Aug 8, 2014
  5. xTye Win User

Ambassador help (again)

Just give it some time. It can take a bit to show up and grant your account access to the forums and what not. Don't worry, if you've received the email stating you're accepted, it'll show up.

Welcome to the program! :)
  6. blueamcat Win User

November & December Gold Quests

Try support chat again maybe? Ambassadors obviously can't help lol. Or if you're in the Ambassador discord you could ask the staff what to do. :D
  7. colllecionador Win User

same...

Again, people trying to get XP for the Ambassador program not caring if is helping someone or not. *rolleyes*
  8. BeastSniper915 Win User

WORST AMBASSADOR EVER!

There all correct! There are some bad ambassadors and good ambassadors, but please! Not all of them are bad! I apologize for the experience you had! If you need any help please contact us again!
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Something's Got to Give

Yet here you are, posting again and calling Ambassadors bots, who are just fellow gamers trying to help.
Thema:

Ambassador help (again)

1. Ambassador help (again) - Similar Threads - Ambassador help again

2. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  3. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  4. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  5. Ambassador Quiz Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Quiz Help: hi i signed up for ambassador and its stuck on 89% wont let me go until its 100% and the one it always gets stuck on is the Where are the xbox forum guidelines located i tried everything and...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Help: So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account. After troubleshooting with mircosoft support, they led me here to...
  7. Xbox Ambassador profile Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador profile Help: Hello, I have a problem with my ambassador profile, when I'm logged in and go on missions etc. it tells me to join the programm again,but I' m already an ambassador since 2013. My profile is...
  8. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  9. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  10. Need help: Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ambassadors program: i signed up to the ambassadors program today but every time i click on missions it says i need to be part of the program and then i go on the join the program page and it says im already an...