Ambassador Help

Discus and support Ambassador Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to become aprt of the ambassador rank but there is one sleight problem, I have a gold account on my xbox 360 and am allowed to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flaming Inverse, May 9, 2014.

1. Ambassador Help

Hi i am trying to become aprt of the ambassador rank but there is one sleight problem, I have a gold account on my xbox 360 and am allowed to play online and all that stuff but when i try to apply for ambassador it says i doesnt have gold? please help!!!!

:)

Flaming Inverse, May 9, 2014
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Microsoft Robs Xbox Ambassador Program Members today Nov 19th 2015

How do you become an ambassador and what do you do? I feel I could be a little helpful.

Stray2615, May 9, 2014
  3. SaltSlasher
    SaltSlasher Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

The last several times I got help it was an ambassador. To me its no different than being a mod for a forum, except you actually get something in return.

SaltSlasher, May 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ambassador Help

One of the support agents on the forums here may have to take a look at this. However you could also try sending a message to @xboxsupport on Twitter to see if they can look into it for you as well.

onyxishere, May 10, 2014
  5. DarkHeartedKill Win User

Ambassadors helping Ambassadors

Once you're accepted and it's been 48 hours you should be getting a friend request from the ambassador, if people ask questions you can answer them with that. You can also help peopler on the forums with their problems, if that's the experience you were
    referring to.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, as you're not showing your ambassador icon just yet it's no point me asking you to check out the ambassador forums.

Did you receive your acceptance email yet?

As a rough guide regarding experience help out here on the support forums if you can and on the chat. Once you're able to access the ambassador forum then you will find lots of useful information on there.

Welcome aboard and I look forward to your contributions here on the forum.
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey Kaverian! It takes 3-5 days for your application to process! Have you already been accepted? If you've recently changed your WLID or GT this could be the reason you don't see your forums badge and most likely don't have access to the Ambassador forum.
    Will you let us know? We'd be happy to help you out!
  8. epic FUZZ Win User

Ambassador Help?

^ What he said. Still need access to the forums though
  9. Camanche22 Win User

Ambassador HELP

I SAW THIS FORUM TOPIC: SO I HAVE TO SAY MY WORDS NOW.

THNX AMBASSADOR - FOR NOT BEING THERE. YOU SUCK ALONG WITH ALL OTHER THINGS IN SMALL FONT.
Thema:

Ambassador Help

1. Ambassador Help - Similar Threads - Ambassador Help

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  4. Ambassador Quiz Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Quiz Help: hi i signed up for ambassador and its stuck on 89% wont let me go until its 100% and the one it always gets stuck on is the Where are the xbox forum guidelines located i tried everything and...
  5. Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Help: So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account. After troubleshooting with mircosoft support, they led me here to...
  6. Xbox Ambassador profile Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador profile Help: Hello, I have a problem with my ambassador profile, when I'm logged in and go on missions etc. it tells me to join the programm again,but I' m already an ambassador since 2013. My profile is...
  7. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  8. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  9. Need help: Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ambassadors program: i signed up to the ambassadors program today but every time i click on missions it says i need to be part of the program and then i go on the join the program page and it says im already an...
  10. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...