Ambassador Help?

Discus and support Ambassador Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I havent been able to go to the Ambassador Bank for quit a while. Please help and retrieve my account back. I miss this job! Looks like you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoogieMonster24, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Ambassador Help?

Hello,

I havent been able to go to the Ambassador Bank for quit a while. Please help and retrieve my account back. I miss this job!

Looks like you're not an Ambassador...
    Head over to the Apply Page to see if you are eligible!
    Gamertage:

:)

BoogieMonster24, Feb 8, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Feb 8, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ambassador Help?

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  6. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  8. medium bloke Win User

Ambassador

You should post ambassador questions on the ambassador forum section.

-

If you help someone and you then close the chat, then the chat ends. Once the chat has ended, then the helpee is asked to rate the chat. If you get a good rating, you get more XP. the ratings go from 0 to 9, 9 being a great help!

-

So, if you believe you have helped them and earned a good rating, feel free to say your goodbyes to your helpee, and close the chat. Their rating will see you are rewarded with the XP you have earned.

-

Enjoy the ambassador program! Remember you can post more ambassador questions in the private ambassador forum section, and talk to other ambassadors! Here's the link for you:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  9. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
Thema:

Ambassador Help?

1. Ambassador Help? - Similar Threads - Ambassador Help

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Help: So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account. After troubleshooting with mircosoft support, they led me here to...
  3. Xbox Ambassador profile Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador profile Help: Hello, I have a problem with my ambassador profile, when I'm logged in and go on missions etc. it tells me to join the programm again,but I' m already an ambassador since 2013. My profile is...
  4. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  5. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  6. Need help: Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ambassadors program: i signed up to the ambassadors program today but every time i click on missions it says i need to be part of the program and then i go on the join the program page and it says im already an...
  7. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...
  8. Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem: my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind 68da82e9-2f73-4be9-8bb5-e63c3dd62874
  9. Help for xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for xbox ambassador: Hello anyone if need help or mate to play 7cbb99b3-180b-4880-b619-2e44609e392c
  10. Need help with my ambassador account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my ambassador account: I got a massage on Xbox from the Xbox ambassador account telling me I have been from the Xbox Ambassador programme. This decision was made based on me helping the same client on more than one...