Ambassador Issues

Discus and support Ambassador Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been in the ambassador program for a while but when I tried to access the Ambassabank or the Ambassadors Academy recently, it said that I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lyric is Born, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Ambassador Issues

I have been in the ambassador program for a while but when I tried to access the Ambassabank or the Ambassadors Academy recently, it said that I am not an Ambassador. When I click the link to apply to become an Ambassador, it says that I am already an Ambassador.
    Is this a known issue and are there any ways for me to go about fixing it?

:)

Lyric is Born, Feb 22, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Can't reply to people's questions as an Xbox Ambassador

again please post all issues regarding ambassador program in the ambassador forums thanks

SilentGamer895, Feb 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ambassador Issues

If you haven't used the program in a while it will put you in a type of standby mode. Post in section 2 of the ambassador forums for more assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  6. fireydavo Win User

Ambassador issue.

I had the same problem I had to wait a while before it recognised my ambassador status. I logged out then logged back in it seemed to work. I think the enforcer still has a few bugs that need to be worked out. keep trying
  7. oOo NATO oOo Win User

Ambassador issue

Thanks for your reply Mister Cerb,

all is working as it should now just got to wait for my ambassabank assists to show up on my stats in xcl.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Ambassador issue

Hey there NATO! I see a shiny new badge on your gamercard, so you should be able to access the
    Ambassador Forums now. =) And we're continuing to get everything else sorted.

Thank you very much for you patience! ^_^
  9. oOo NATO oOo Win User

Ambassador issue

Thanks for your speedy reply JUAN VAN, so let the waiting game commence...
Thema:

Ambassador Issues

1. Ambassador Issues - Similar Threads - Ambassador Issues

2. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue: I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home) there is no...
  3. Ambassador access issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador access issues: I have the badges and can access the dashboard to view how many points I have. But keeps telling me to join Ambassadors, then when doing so, the website gets stuck on find out more here. I know...
  4. hi ambassador issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi ambassador issue: hi i was in the discord the other day asking for help on why my ambassadors page isnt comming up cnt log into anything and then when i went into discord today i cnt even find the ambassadors...
  5. I need an Xbox Ambassador or Ranger to resolve my issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need an Xbox Ambassador or Ranger to resolve my issue: My friend has bought a game from US region and sent it to me as a gift but unfortunately i can’t redeem the gift code and it keeps telling me (Contact the seller to get a code that works in your...
  6. Xbox Ambassador Sign Up Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Sign Up Issue: Hi, So I went to sign up for the ambassador program. Looked at the qualifications and I met them all. Then when I clicked apply and it started looking at my account it said I don't have an active...
  7. I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue: Hello Microsoft staff, my name is Daniel. I just recently finished an online chat with a virtual representative about an issue pertaining to an unused Gamertag, and he told me to come here and ask...
  8. Xbox Ambassador Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Issue: Hello, I have attempted to register to be an Xbox Ambassador, I meet all requirements but it is telling me that I had failed one whichw as age, and I am older than 17, I am 26, Considering I was...
  9. hi guys. happy xmas and new year, ambassador application issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi guys. happy xmas and new year, ambassador application issues: HI guys. i was hoping someone could help me out. i have been trying to regisiter for the xbox ambassador program for weeks now. but as i see on the application page ( after pressing apply) is...
  10. Issues with attempting to become an Xbox ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with attempting to become an Xbox ambassador.: So I have been attempting to become an Xbox Ambassador, and everything checks out as far as the requirements go to become one. But every time that I attempt to join, it keeps telling me that I...