Ambassador mission progress not registering

Discus and support Ambassador mission progress not registering in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Waited 8 hours like it says in the handbook :\ 88fbf9ab-efef-4371-a49b-1b5d1c9f83fd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by seannaughton, Aug 6, 2019.

1. seannaughton
    seannaughton Guest

Waited 8 hours like it says in the handbook

:\

:)

seannaughton, Aug 6, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should contact your CM for assistance. Also, use the Ambassador Forums for Ambassador assistance.
  3. ShelitouXmerV Win User

Sometimes for me, work when i change the navigator, close the page and reopened, or sign out and then sign again
  4. Pure Snipez xx Win User

Ambassador Missions

Alright I apologise was just told to post in the forum and was writing another forum at the same time so I just put them in the same forum area but its all sorted now thanks.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Ambassador Missions

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you post this issue on this

link

Regards.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than a week]

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear this achievement is not unlocking a week after completing the required mission. If you don't mind sharing, what is the name of the achievement and the mission required to complete it? That way we can dig around and see if there are others
    having a similar issue with this achievement.

Have you completed any new achievements in Assassins Creed Odyssey since then? Sometimes completing a new one will push the one before and register that you have completed this mission to unlock the achievement. Also play and complete the next mission in
    game and progress through the story.

I recommend registering to
    TrueAchievements
    and downloading the app on your Xbox to compare your achievements.

Let us know what is displayed on TrueAchievements and the name of this achievement.
Thema:

1. Ambassador mission progress not registering - Similar Threads - Ambassador mission progress

2. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the following reasons ( wont list them all here). I went...
  3. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  4. Quitting Xbox ambassador program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quitting Xbox ambassador program?: I just joined the ambassador program, its not what i thought it was after all. How do i leave the program? d555c52b-df4b-42eb-aa66-d6dd631376bd
  5. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  6. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  7. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  8. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  9. Ambassador Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Missions: I'm an ambassador according to the ambassador section itself and an icon but whenever I access the missions it says that I'm not an ambassador which is confusing me and was wondering if this was a...
  10. ambassador missions page not working in google chrome

in XBoX on Consoles
    ambassador missions page not working in google chrome: If I open Xbox Ambassadors I get In order to view missions, please join the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I thought I had to wait but today I tried in Internet Explorer and it works seems that a...