Ambassador Program

Discus and support Ambassador Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was once in the Ambassador Program, and then I had an enforcement action against me, it was only a 24hr ban. Its been over a year and was curious as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ya Boi CrazyX, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Ambassador Program

I was once in the Ambassador Program, and then I had an enforcement action against me, it was only a 24hr ban. Its been over a year and was curious as to why I am unable to join back, because from what I can remember, in order to be one you cant have
    any enforcement actions against you in over a year.

:)

Ya Boi CrazyX, Mar 15, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  4. onyxishere Win User

How do i become a xbox live ambassador

Here is an FAQ
    about Ambassadors. However, there was recently a joining of the Ambassador and Xpert programs so there was a huge influx into the Ambassador program. I'm not entirely sure when the next application process will be for new Ambassadors.
  5. sparklefingers Win User

whats going on

they've merged the xperts program with the ambassadors program.
  6. Judge Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

[quote user="voteDC"]

Ambassador site doesn't recognise me but the Enforcement United site does (and as an Ambassador).

-

In all honesty, and I know this is a beta, but this doesn't fill me with any hope that this program will receive any more care then the Ambassador program does.

[/quote]

Considering the Ambassador Program receives a LOT of care, that might be pretty hard to match. And no, I'm not joking.
Thema:

Ambassador Program

1. Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

in XBoX Rewards
    Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?: Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? f4bd3c72-1ffa-4e4c-83d0-ef6245b50c64
  3. Have you checked the ambassadors program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have you checked the ambassadors program?: Can you provide more info about it? 1ba295d8-ade1-4200-8a9d-9e3b9912ed6d
  4. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  5. Xbox ambassador program re join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program re join: I was a Xbox ambassador for awhile untill someone copied my gamertag my profile picture my bio and name I later change my profile picture so my freinds and people from my stream would know who was...
  6. Rrejoining Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rrejoining Ambassador program: Hi, I was in the ambassador program years ago. I was leaving the program on my own wish, cause I wasn't happy about how german ambassadors were treated in comparison with the ambassadors from the...
  7. Ambassador program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program.: How are you. I have a problem with my account since I got an email with the following text: Hello x0o Viper o0x, This message is to inform you that you have been removed from the Xbox...
  8. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?: Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? f3386bfe-f9b5-4430-a573-064386ef763c
  9. Ambassadors program - need to know more about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassadors program - need to know more about it: Ambassadors program - need to know more about it c5c9c74d-179a-4d09-8ed0-fd139d0533f6
  10. Have you checked the ambassadors program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you checked the ambassadors program?: Have you checked the ambassadors program? 84bc26b1-b8fd-40dd-a273-ca8b3371c06d