Ambassador Program

Discus and support Ambassador Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was once in the Ambassador Program, and then I had an enforcement action against me, it was only a 24hr ban. Its been over a year and was curious as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ya Boi CrazyX, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Ambassador Program

I was once in the Ambassador Program, and then I had an enforcement action against me, it was only a 24hr ban. Its been over a year and was curious as to why I am unable to join back, because from what I can remember, in order to be one you cant have
    any enforcement actions against you in over a year.

:)

Ya Boi CrazyX, Mar 15, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  4. onyxishere Win User

How do i become a xbox live ambassador

Here is an FAQ
    about Ambassadors. However, there was recently a joining of the Ambassador and Xpert programs so there was a huge influx into the Ambassador program. I'm not entirely sure when the next application process will be for new Ambassadors.
  5. sparklefingers Win User

whats going on

they've merged the xperts program with the ambassadors program.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
Thema:

Ambassador Program

1. Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I try that but it redirects me to microsoft...
  3. Re-join the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-join the Ambassador program!: Hi, i have a question... How doi re-join the Xbox Ambassador program "again"? e2fcf441-3475-4976-b999-42ea1bee007b
  4. Xbox ambassadors program problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors program problem: I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador to view this even though i am a ambassador...
  5. Stuck on ambassador program loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on ambassador program loop: I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything 9c37aa5e-0a9b-4f31-b2a2-08bb1b6e2245
  6. Ambassador Badge Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge Program: Does anyone know when the badge will be available to be shown on a Xbox One Profile? Like when will the program start? 33b276ed-710b-418c-b7ee-f9ad13ff52f5
  7. re: xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    re: xbox ambassador program: I've been ambassador since it first launched a few years ago. I went onto the page to check my stats, all fine, but when i click on a link to check other stuff it says I'm not an ambassador,...
  8. Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program: Is there anyway to have an old suspension removed, back in 2018 my son's friend got mad cause he wouldn't game share and reported him and made up stuff that caused a 1 day suspension. I couldn't...
  9. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?: Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? f3386bfe-f9b5-4430-a573-064386ef763c
  10. Ambassadors program - need to know more about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassadors program - need to know more about it: Ambassadors program - need to know more about it c5c9c74d-179a-4d09-8ed0-fd139d0533f6