Ambassador Program

Discus and support Ambassador Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MR WAKKAA, May 23, 2019.

1. MR WAKKAA
    MR WAKKAA Guest

Ambassador Program

I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I try that but it redirects me to microsoft store home page.

:)

MR WAKKAA, May 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Issue with joining ambassadors

The club is not the same as the program and anyone can join that, Ambassadors and non-Ambassadors. As far as the program, you'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  5. onyxishere Win User

How do i become a xbox live ambassador

Here is an FAQ
    about Ambassadors. However, there was recently a joining of the Ambassador and Xpert programs so there was a huge influx into the Ambassador program. I'm not entirely sure when the next application process will be for new Ambassadors.
  6. sparklefingers Win User

whats going on

they've merged the xperts program with the ambassadors program.
Thema:

Ambassador Program

1. Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  3. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  4. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: I became and abassador last year on june 23rd. The next day I got an enforcement. Then they restricted me from partcipating in any ambassador related things. Is there anyway for me to become an...
  5. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  6. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: Hello! It has been a year since my first offence. I didn't really do an offence, I was framed. But, it has been more then a year, and I still can't join the Microsoft Ambassador Program. Why can I...
  7. So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?: So, I wonder what things are like nowadays for the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I bet a lot of things has changed since my dismissal. I hope all the ones who are still with the program are doing...
  8. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador Program: So i was falsely reported and com banned thanks to some ignorant kids. I was removed from the ambassador program because of the reports, is there any way for me to rejoin the program....
  9. Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Program: I got removed from the Ambassador program for reasons unknown to me. With the amount of money I dish out to Microsoft. Including my undivided loyalty sence the release of the original Xbox I feel...
  10. Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program: I am a xbox ambassador and I had a challenge to send a “GG” or “Good Game” to someone through xbox live message, and I have sent it to 7 people now, and this challenge was completed last night,...