Ambassador Program

Discus and support Ambassador Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MR WAKKAA, May 23, 2019.

1. MR WAKKAA
    MR WAKKAA Guest

Ambassador Program

I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I try that but it redirects me to microsoft store home page.

:)

MR WAKKAA, May 23, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  4. onyxishere Win User

How do i become a xbox live ambassador

Here is an FAQ
    about Ambassadors. However, there was recently a joining of the Ambassador and Xpert programs so there was a huge influx into the Ambassador program. I'm not entirely sure when the next application process will be for new Ambassadors.
  5. sparklefingers Win User

whats going on

they've merged the xperts program with the ambassadors program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
Thema:

Ambassador Program

1. Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  3. Quitting Xbox ambassador program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quitting Xbox ambassador program?: I just joined the ambassador program, its not what i thought it was after all. How do i leave the program? d555c52b-df4b-42eb-aa66-d6dd631376bd
  4. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  5. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  6. I want to leave the xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the xbox ambassador program: I just want to leave the xbox ambassador program please help a43cfa5e-ff01-4dc7-a73e-a299a4b0319c
  7. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  8. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  9. Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador program: How do I option out of this program? I signed up because I was curious but I changed my mind. 3b26b390-7363-4348-ab11-d08750535ea9
  10. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...