Ambassador Progrom

Discus and support Ambassador Progrom in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I had an enforcement action about a year ago, and it has been a year now. I talked with a customer support agent yesterday and she said that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sterling Sims, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Ambassador Progrom

Hello! I had an enforcement action about a year ago, and it has been a year now. I talked with a customer support agent yesterday and she said that I would be able to re join the Ambassador Program today, it is that day, and I still can not join. I contacted
    support today, and they told me to make a question, so I am now here. Please help me!!!!!

:)

Sterling Sims, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Progrom

I would give it an extra day or so in case it takes the server time to update. If you're still having issues, you'll want to email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to get in touch with
    Ambassador staff.
  3. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
Thema:

Ambassador Progrom

1. Ambassador Progrom - Similar Threads - Ambassador Progrom

2. How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Hello, I've been an Xbox Ambassador for a while now, but I haven't really done anything in the way of being one, so I'd prefer if I wasn't, is there a way of quitting the program? I have looked...
  3. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  4. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  5. Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?: Hey there, ive been a community xbox ambassador since 2014. Recently while trying to log into my ambassador programme through the website i was told i have been removed from the programme. I have...
  6. The ambassador initial quiz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ambassador initial quiz.: I can not get 1 question answered correctly. It says 89% but the bar is red and still says 0/1 for completion. What am i missing? 5b700c7e-12ad-4637-80cf-58498baccb2b
  7. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Ambassador: I became an xbox ambassador yesterday but i am thinking do you have to have an xbox one or doesnt it matter. Please can you help me thank you in advance 7fec4a2d-1d67-4ea9-aaa6-e45a5f65dabe
  8. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  9. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: If someone gets an enforcement action after becoming an ambassador should the ambassador title be removed and them kicked out of the program or their title just suspended until the enforcement...
  10. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador: Hi everyone, I recently tried to join the Ambassador program, as i like to help others or simply enjoy Xbox as a whole, but when i click on "join now", it directs me to a page saying that i've...