Ambassador

Discus and support Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok it wasn't letting me reply on my own thread before it was locked. The suggestions I got did not help. all the websites bring me to the "You must be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DOC GRIZZ44, Feb 16, 2019.

1. DOC GRIZZ44
    DOC GRIZZ44 Guest

Ambassador

Ok it wasn't letting me reply on my own thread before it was locked. The suggestions I got did not help. all the websites bring me to the "You must be an ambassador to access this page, click for info here." and then here doesn't work either. Sorry to
    start another thread. I just wanted to help others figure out this bug.

:)

DOC GRIZZ44, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
Thema:

Ambassador

1. Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: Hello! It has been a year since my first offence. I didn't really do an offence, I was framed. But, it has been more then a year, and I still can't join the Microsoft Ambassador Program. Why can I...
  3. reapply for ambassadors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    reapply for ambassadors: I would like to rejoin how can I cb99c064-14ce-45b2-8110-cdddfc999b39
  4. xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox ambassador: I've been removed from the xbox ambassador program.Can I go back again? 836b6fe2-76ba-4321-aa41-3b614ff9c1c9
  5. What can the Xbox Ambassadors do for you?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can the Xbox Ambassadors do for you?: I'm a fairly recently joined member of the Xbox Ambassador program. In my very short time in the program though I have enjoyed helping out my fellow gamers in whatever way that I can. I would like...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded: Hi, I am having an issue with rewards from the Xbox Ambassadors missions list. Things like "Send a good game message" or "Make a new friendship" are not rewarded. It only happens for those...
  7. Xbox ambassador threatening ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador threatening ban: is it possible for an Xbox ambassador to ban other players? A few of my friends said to ban me for false accusations. He proceeded to say check your account in 24 hours. Should I worry about this?...
  8. Appeal to join ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal to join ambassadors: Hey i was wondering if i can get an appeal on my last thing bc i want to be xbox ambassador and it wont let me pls if possible can i be an ambassador 3fb8cd75-2132-4333-9cf5-aa2480d7496a
  9. I got banned for reporting a person and now no longer Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for reporting a person and now no longer Xbox ambassador: Iwas playing a game yesterday and this person sent a voice clip swearing at me so i replied i am reporting you and guess what i wake up to a email saying i got suspended from xbox for...
  10. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday: Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500...