Ambassador

Discus and support Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't been on the site for a while I'm trying to reactivate my Ambassador status and be able to post and look at my rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BETTERDAYZ420, May 19, 2019.

1. Ambassador

I haven't been on the site for a while I'm trying to reactivate my Ambassador status and be able to post and look at my rewards

:)

BETTERDAYZ420, May 19, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
Thema:

Ambassador

1. Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the following reasons ( wont list them all here). I went...
  3. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  4. Quitting Xbox ambassador program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quitting Xbox ambassador program?: I just joined the ambassador program, its not what i thought it was after all. How do i leave the program? d555c52b-df4b-42eb-aa66-d6dd631376bd
  5. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  6. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  7. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  8. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  9. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  10. Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: I had a communication ban on my account last year and I realized I was removed from the Ambassador program. I was just wondering is that permanent? I had a pretty clean record for quite some time...