Ambassador

Discus and support Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hawaii-[xboxvenue], Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ambassador

it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order to access that page, any help? ive contacted support but didnt help at all, i also dont have any enforcement
    actions, and i dont know my CM because i cant find the email

:)

Hawaii-[xboxvenue], Jul 11, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Ambassador

1. Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Can't access my Ambassador menus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Ambassador menus.: I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join...
  3. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the program due to having a low chat rating of 4.0 or...
  4. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue: I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home) there is no...
  5. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: so i got a problem, it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order to access that page, any...
  6. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge...
  7. Can't join xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join xbox ambassadors: Hello, I'm having issues with joining the ambassador program. I meet all the requirements as far as my knowledge goes, however, when I try to sign up it keeps taking me back to the home page. Any...
  8. Ambassador abuse??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador abuse??: I was playing rainbow six siege with my friends and our teammate started messaging my friend calling him and i bad and a bunch of other names and then said that my friend is getting a com ban and...
  9. Where banned on ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where banned on ambassador: Does anybody know why I got banned on xbox ambassador im not the only one that got banned too my friend [remove personal info] c0acd9f5-f504-4218-85f3-4174eb37dc7f
  10. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]