Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??

Discus and support Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?

If yes, how would someone go about that when XBLPET have no forms of contact outside bot replies?

:)

v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try sending an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff to see if they can get you back in. However, depending on why you were removed, especially if
    it was an enforcement action, you cannot rejoin unless something changes in the future. It's basically because that's per the rules of the program and Ambassadors are held to a higher standard.
  3. A11 NINJA Win User

Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

I second this. We as ambassadors should be helping not hurting.
  4. Jimmy Beam est Win User

Dolby digital 5.1 when ?

First ambassador I have ever reported for a second time as abusive.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Trouble with Xbox Ambassador site

Hi there upon observation you dont have the ambassador badge on your gamercard. Second I dont believe google chrome is on list that supports the megabot. Have you had this issue before? If so make a thread in the ambassador support forums here
    http://forums.xbox.com/ambassadors
  6. xXHumanNoobXx Win User

Have I been accepted as an ambassador?

Just press F5 after awhile, it's not like 1mil problems happen per second, Theirs lots of ambassadors.
Thema:

1. Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Second Chance

2. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador: Hey, i just wanted to ask that i had a previous enforcement "by mistake" i didnt want to let them take a look into it cuase it was my first enforcement and i was afraid, and now after a year of...
  3. Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone: So recenlty as of June 30 2020 I have gotten a 1 day suspencion for sending “innapropiate messages” for the first time ever, I have never recieved a suspencion before, Im not a toxic person online...
  4. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  5. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  7. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: I became and abassador last year on june 23rd. The next day I got an enforcement. Then they restricted me from partcipating in any ambassador related things. Is there anyway for me to become an...
  8. xbox ambassador badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ambassador badges: hi I wonder if anyone can help me I have had my ambassador badge on my profile for a while now and I notice that its not there anymore can anyone help with this matter thank you...
  9. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  10. Xbox Ambassador White Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador White Screen: Hello, everyone, and it's about the fact that yesterday I tried to get the ambassador badge. I signed up as usual via (Google Chroome) on the site and just had to accept the pledges for the...