Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??

Discus and support Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?

If yes, how would someone go about that when XBLPET have no forms of contact outside bot replies?

:)

v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try sending an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff to see if they can get you back in. However, depending on why you were removed, especially if
    it was an enforcement action, you cannot rejoin unless something changes in the future. It's basically because that's per the rules of the program and Ambassadors are held to a higher standard.
  3. Jimmy Beam est Win User

Dolby digital 5.1 when ?

First ambassador I have ever reported for a second time as abusive.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Trouble with Xbox Ambassador site

Hi there upon observation you dont have the ambassador badge on your gamercard. Second I dont believe google chrome is on list that supports the megabot. Have you had this issue before? If so make a thread in the ambassador support forums here
    http://forums.xbox.com/ambassadors
  5. xXHumanNoobXx Win User

Have I been accepted as an ambassador?

Just press F5 after awhile, it's not like 1mil problems happen per second, Theirs lots of ambassadors.
  6. EE BeZzLeSb0sS Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

With out a second to think I pick assassin's creed amazing story line.

Xbox ambassador

Happy Gaming
Thema:

1. Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Second Chance

2. Quitting Xbox ambassador program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quitting Xbox ambassador program?: I just joined the ambassador program, its not what i thought it was after all. How do i leave the program? d555c52b-df4b-42eb-aa66-d6dd631376bd
  3. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  4. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  5. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  6. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  7. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  8. Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: I had a communication ban on my account last year and I realized I was removed from the Ambassador program. I was just wondering is that permanent? I had a pretty clean record for quite some time...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards: Hello, I have been an ambassador since March, I got Platinum in S14 and was supposed to be contacted and sent the Xbox Ambassadors Beach Towel. However, I was never contacted and have yet to...
  10. Xbox ambassador completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador completion: Ambassador quest completion First one Get started on the Xbox forms Second one 101 ambassador principles Third one Website navigation and resources Fourth one 201 program basics Fifth one...