Ambassadors

Discus and support Ambassadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I joined the ambassador program and everything worked fine, but then when I try to access any ambassador pages it tells me to become one even know it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darth Revan KR, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Ambassadors

I joined the ambassador program and everything worked fine, but then when I try to access any ambassador pages it tells me to become one even know it says I am one. Im using Microsoft Edge on the xbox and internet explorer and I still cant get it to work.

:)

Darth Revan KR, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
Thema:

Ambassadors

1. Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Ambassadors

2. Xbox Ambassador enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador enforcement action: Hello there my name is Jahvaun, my Xbox gamer-tag is: MONSTERMANIA167 I was suspended off the Xbox Ambassador Program back in January 11 of 2020 after being in the program for a day. I have tried...
  3. Xbox Ambassador enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador enforcement action: Hey, anyone who could help me I was wondering, I got banned for voice communication awhile back for something I never did and never said anything wrong and it removed me as an Xbox ambassador and...
  4. Xbox Ambassador Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Suspension: Hello there my name is Jahvaun, my Xbox gamer-tag is: MONSTERMANIA167 I was suspended off the Xbox Ambassador Program back in February after being in the program for a day. I have tried...
  5. Falsely suspended ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended ambassador: A couple of months ago I was suspended for two days or so because this player from a group post reported me because they got angry with me during a game of Fortnite. I do not know the specific...
  6. Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors program: How can I leave the xbox ambassadors program 78799ae2-72e3-4f42-a0ae-1309bb4238b3
  7. Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program: How do i wuit the ambasador program? e4f92e98-26b9-45e6-9755-0e7d2cce0609
  8. XCloud founders badge... Not like the ambassador badge

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud founders badge... Not like the ambassador badge: So the "XCloud founders badge" won't go on your profile like the Xbox Ambassadors badge? Its just a picture that anyone can download and use and anyone could act like they were a beta tester? It...
  9. Ambassador program issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador program issue?: Yes currently im an ambassador but i have enforcement issues from few years back. But it still says im enrolled so is a way to be able 2 participate even tho im n the gram but can't do missions...
  10. Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: I want to know how i can be come a Ambassador to put an end to all the Harassment on game chat and game texts. Reporting is not helping. Please get back to me. Thank you...