Ambassadors

Discus and support Ambassadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I joined the ambassador program and everything worked fine, but then when I try to access any ambassador pages it tells me to become one even know it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darth Revan KR, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Ambassadors

I joined the ambassador program and everything worked fine, but then when I try to access any ambassador pages it tells me to become one even know it says I am one. Im using Microsoft Edge on the xbox and internet explorer and I still cant get it to work.

:)

Darth Revan KR, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

You need to be an ambassador to access the ambassador forums.

As you don't have an ambassador symbol on your gamercard you are not an ambassador
  3. Smwutches Win User

my xp on m,y profile wont show

For issues with the Ambassador program, it's best to sign into the forums with your Ambassador profile and post in the Ambassador forum. Please use the link a the bottom of the Ambassador site to report the issue as a bug.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Quiz

For anything Ambassador related, you'll want to sign into the forums with your Ambassador account and post in the Ambassador forums.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Ambassadors

1. Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Ambassadors

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

in XBoX Accessibility
    insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia): hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25...
  4. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  5. Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador program: How do I option out of this program? I signed up because I was curious but I changed my mind. 3b26b390-7363-4348-ab11-d08750535ea9
  6. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression: So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im a little confused as im trying to earn some...
  8. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  9. A question for the ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question for the ambassadors: I bet many of you have at least once responded to a comment about unfair bannings. and i would like to know your opinion on whether you believe. Bannings and how they are currently resolved are...
  10. Unable to access Ambassador content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Ambassador content: When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc. However whenever I go to any other page (i.e....