Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

Discus and support Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just signed up , and can't seem to get it working it either keeps giving me an error code or saying to signup It gives me this support code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEO TH3 DON, Feb 21, 2014.

1. LEO TH3 DON
    LEO TH3 DON Guest

Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

I just signed up , and can't seem to get it working it either keeps giving me an error code or saying to signup

It gives me this support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 when trying to answer a question on https://xcl.xbox.com/chat/ambassabank.aspx

:)

LEO TH3 DON, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Impulsee VI
    Impulsee VI Guest
    Ambassador

Hi i think i am an ambassador but when i go on the ambassabank i click to help with someone's question but it says that it cant validate my ambassadorship,can anyone help with this please

Impulsee VI, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Cant talk to People

Hello,

Im a xbox ambassador I joined yesterday and ever since I joined the program it says that it cant validate my ambassadorship. Can you help me out?

Thanks

ConceivedCurve4, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

I would suggest posting this thread in the ambassador support forum so that it gets better visibility from the ambassador support team.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Stay Salty lol, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Stay Salty lol Win User

I would suggest posting this thread in the ambassador support forum so that it gets better visibility from the ambassador support team.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
  6. ben4502young Win User

Xbox live

Here is more info
    [​IMG]
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]

Hey there
    翔龙周

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your region correct so that you can get the game you're looking for. I would say that if you are unable to get that change to carry through or if it gives you the same error, to try contacting
    customer support
    to see if there's anything they can do to help resolve this matter with you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  8. ManicMeercat68 Win User

Ambassadorship

I've signed up and I can join the enforcement united but then I cant answer questions in the ambassabank so I contacted support and she directed me here
  9. ManicMeercat68 Win User

Ambassadorship

Yeah, The forums weren't working when I was trying earlier but it is now, Thanks.
Thema:

1. Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ? - Similar Threads - Ambassadorship HELP support

2. Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?: I want to play and download the classic 2005 version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried looking for it on the Microsoft game/app store, but it wasn't showing up. I also tried...
  3. I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!: Hi. I wasted 80 AED, which is $21.78 on Minecoins. I bought 2 gift cards, both for 1720 Coins and the first gift card worked, but for the second gift card...it said you already own it. And don’t...
  4. I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help: First of all, the customer service hoops I had to jump through have been ridiculous. I talked to one person for about an hour (who was lovely, nothing against him) and he helped me troubleshoot,...
  5. Xbox App won’t let me sign in help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App won’t let me sign in help: So, I logged out of my personal account on the xbox app (mobile) to try and get into an alt account. I forgot the account was locked and it came up with this message (photo). I then unlocked it...
  6. Xbox help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox help please: I sent my son's xbox for repair due not being able to switch it on and it just has been returned as tampered with and not fixed! It was well looked after and treasured and certainly not tampered...
  7. I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?: So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador forums has been cut off, and of course i try to...
  8. Could not verify ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not verify ambassadorship: my gamer score is 1540.. i have clean record and everything but it says that i don't have the 1500 gamer score req. please help 5f6d9b89-53eb-4c82-bf12-25d8c9796ed3
  9. Could not verify ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not verify ambassadorship: I am getting a error when trying to take a question in the ambassabank and it says that it couldent validate my ambassaship Support code: b2cb8a5b-32d0-4499-bab8-c1fa722f7939...
  10. Ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadorship: I was linked her by Xbox support and they said I need to have my account activated. Not sure how but this is what they said to do... e8fa8e4b-acc8-4962-aa60-99c0c06d82d2