Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

Discus and support Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just signed up , and can't seem to get it working it either keeps giving me an error code or saying to signup It gives me this support code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEO TH3 DON, Feb 21, 2014.

1. LEO TH3 DON
    LEO TH3 DON Guest

Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

I just signed up , and can't seem to get it working it either keeps giving me an error code or saying to signup

It gives me this support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 when trying to answer a question on https://xcl.xbox.com/chat/ambassabank.aspx

:)

LEO TH3 DON, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Impulsee VI
    Impulsee VI Guest
    Ambassador

Hi i think i am an ambassador but when i go on the ambassabank i click to help with someone's question but it says that it cant validate my ambassadorship,can anyone help with this please

Impulsee VI, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Cant talk to People

Hello,

Im a xbox ambassador I joined yesterday and ever since I joined the program it says that it cant validate my ambassadorship. Can you help me out?

Thanks

ConceivedCurve4, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ?

I would suggest posting this thread in the ambassador support forum so that it gets better visibility from the ambassador support team.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Stay Salty lol, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Stay Salty lol Win User

I would suggest posting this thread in the ambassador support forum so that it gets better visibility from the ambassador support team.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
  6. ben4502young Win User

Xbox live

Here is more info
    [​IMG]
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]

Hey there
    翔龙周

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your region correct so that you can get the game you're looking for. I would say that if you are unable to get that change to carry through or if it gives you the same error, to try contacting
    customer support
    to see if there's anything they can do to help resolve this matter with you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does 7 days to die include pre order bonus when purchased digitally?

XxABAxXMrPopoXx the image you have posted is that of a third party provider and not that of the publisher. In the xbox marketplace which forums you are using right now the skins of the other characters are sold apart as paid dlc:

store.xbox.com/.../bbdbdc7e-3506-4afc-aa44-a9c4c6f243c7

Please check your facts better before accusing someone of misinformation! ;)
  9. ngocphi Win User

Ambassador Program

You don't need ambassadorship to help people

You can be a average user and still help

Nothing prevents you from Helping you just won't be able to help via the ambassadors schat just forums

However the rules are clear about this

You may not have any violations on your account and no it wouldn't have been just for the word stop
Thema:

1. Ambassadorship HELP!!! !support code: 7a13f1ec-21bb-4df9-aa44-b7ee5143cfc7 help ? - Similar Threads - Ambassadorship HELP support

2. i need help with a ea access game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with a ea access game: my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work...
  3. How do I know if my reports are helpful?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I know if my reports are helpful?: So as far as I have found any issues I reported them through the Xbox. But I am never sure if my feedback is actually helpful for the Xbox team. Sometimes I’m afraid of that I might spam too much...
  4. Help with controller response issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with controller response issues: I am very frustrated and not sure what to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here's what's going on, on my original Xbox One, I kept having issues where the console would think the...
  5. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  6. Pleae help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pleae help!: Hi, my fiancee recently brought home another xbox 360. Mine is on its death bed, and the one he brought home is better in every way. So he moved our gaming profile from the old one to the new one...
  7. I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in limbo regarding my ambassadorship?: So I've gad problems signing in to ambassabank ever since my gamertag changed, it has never let me sign in since, yet now my access to ambassador forums has been cut off, and of course i try to...
  8. Could not verify ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not verify ambassadorship: my gamer score is 1540.. i have clean record and everything but it says that i don't have the 1500 gamer score req. please help 5f6d9b89-53eb-4c82-bf12-25d8c9796ed3
  9. Could not verify ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not verify ambassadorship: I am getting a error when trying to take a question in the ambassabank and it says that it couldent validate my ambassaship Support code: b2cb8a5b-32d0-4499-bab8-c1fa722f7939...
  10. Ambassadorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadorship: I was linked her by Xbox support and they said I need to have my account activated. Not sure how but this is what they said to do... e8fa8e4b-acc8-4962-aa60-99c0c06d82d2