Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Mode

Discus and support Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Mode in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Mode Ubee DDW3600 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 / 192.168.0.1 Username – user /... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, May 18, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Mode
    Ubee DDW3600

Login Information:

• Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 / 192.168.0.1
    • Username – user / admin / root
    • Password – user / cableroot / root

Change Wireless Mode

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Login to the router by entering 192.168.100.1 / 192.168.0.1 in to the address bar.
    3. Click Login in the upper right corner, enter the login information provided on this page.
    4. Select Wireless from the menu across the top.
    5. Select Primary Network from the menu on the left.
    6. From the 802.11 n-mode dropdown select Off.
    7. Click Apply.

:)

XBR Poseidon, May 18, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee 2600: Change Wireless Mode

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee 2600 (U10C037): Change Wireless Mode
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username – user
    • Password – user

Change Wireless Mode

This option is not available on this device.

XB1R Athena, May 18, 2014
  3. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DDW3612: Change Wireless Mode

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee DDW3612: Change Wireless Mode
    Login Information:

• Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username – user
    • Password – user

How to
    Change Wireless Mode

*There is no option available on this device.*

XBR Aphrodite, May 18, 2014
  4. B4CONATER Win User

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Mode

Hey I'm trying to get my xbox 360 to be able to connect to the internet and so I've been going through the check list which has led me to here, but when I go to change the mode in the 802.11 n-Mode drop down menu there is no G-Only mode option, there is
    only auto and off.
  5. taidara Win User

Problem: Xbox disconnects from live within 5-10 mins..

Don't worry buddy, I'll try to guide you trough the steps as per my previous post.

Start by taking a look at this page:
    Networking hardware information - Ambit-Ubee DDW3611
    The DDW3611 and DDW3610 should have the same GUI, so you should be able to navigate and find the mentioned information just fine from these pages.

Star with UPnP and make sure its turned on.
    Here's how!

Change the wireless network name aka SSID. Remember to enter a single word.
    Here's how!

Setup wireless security.
    Here's how!

Change the rule of your firewall.
    Here's how!
    I suggest that you start with turning off the IP Flood Detection. Do not (at this stage) turn off the firewall protection for this device as suggested from that page.

Don't forget to Save/Apply and reboot the router.

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes.
  6. Micaciousness Win User

Ambit-Ubee: UPnP

The UPnP option on my router is enabled and it's still not working.
  7. SinlessGuitar66 Win User

Ambit-Ubee: Firewall

instructions are wrong, there is no "basic" menu
  8. LitVire Win User

Ambit-Ubee: UPnP

instructions not for this device.
Thema:

1. Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Mode - Similar Threads - Ambit Ubee Change

2. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DDM3500: Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DDM3500: Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee DDM3500 (Modem): Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live Log in here: https://account.microsoft.com/services/ Cancel your membership...
  3. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Channel

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Channel: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Channel Ambit-Ubee DVW3201B Login Information Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 Username - user Password - user How to Change Wireless...
  4. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Band

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Band: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Band (Width) Ambit-Ubee DVW3201B Login Information Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 Username - user Password - user How to Change...
  5. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Mode

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Mode: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Mode Hey I'm trying to get my xbox 360 to be able to connect to the internet and so I've been going through the check list which has led me to...
  6. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Channel

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Channel: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Channel Login Information Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - user Password - user Older Firmware How to Change Wireless Channel...
  7. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Band

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Band: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - user Password - user Older Firmware How to Change Wireless Band...
  8. Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Mode

Ambit-Ubee: How to Change Wireless Mode: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): How to Change Wireless Mode Login Information Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - user Password - user Older Firmware How to Change Wireless Mode Open...
  9. Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Band

Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Band: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Band (Width) Ubee DDW3600 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 / 192.168.0.1 Username – user / admin / root Password – user /...
  10. Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Channel

Ambit-Ubee: Change Wireless Channel: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Channel Ubee DDW3600 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.100.1 / 192.168.0.1 Username – user / admin / root Password – user / cableroot...