AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one

Discus and support AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I consistently have had an issue when live streaming AMC on my xbox one. It will crash and shut down my entire Xbox console after about 50 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazeIAMLegend, Mar 26, 2020.

1. AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one

I consistently have had an issue when live streaming AMC on my xbox one. It will crash and shut down my entire Xbox console after about 50 minutes every time i watch something live wihout fail. This has been happening for over a year. Why does live streaming
    AMC on my xbox one cause the entire system to shut off?

:)

BlazeIAMLegend, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Rebelled Win User

Walking Dead S3 ZUNE RIPOFF

The AMC site puts up all the episodes for streaming in HD a few days after the show aired.
  3. Texas4Lyfe ABN Win User

AMC app not working

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us & appreciate the picture!

Just to clarify, is this currently the only app that you're experiencing this connection issue with?

To make sure, do your current network stats meet the
    requirements
    ?

Also, what steps have you tried already for this issue?

Be sure to keep us posted!

Yes this is the only app giving me issues.

My network stats meet the requirements.

I have tried to restart my modem and router. Uninstall and reinstall the app. Also hard reboot my Xbox.
    I just uninstalled the app then hard rebooted my Xbox. Then reinstalled the app and it is working now. Thank you for your help.
  4. Texas4Lyfe ABN Win User

AMC app not working

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us & appreciate the picture!

Just to clarify, is this currently the only app that you're experiencing this connection issue with?

requirements
    ?

Yes this is the only app giving me issues.

My network stats meet the requirements.

I have tried to restart my modem and router. Uninstall and reinstall the app. Also hard reboot my Xbox.
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

AMC app not working

Hey there Texas4Lyfe ABN! Thanks for reaching out to us & appreciate the picture!

requirements
    ?

6. Mister Kernel Win User

AMC app not working

Fantastic! Glad to hear that things are up & running on your end. If you have any other Xbox Support questions that we can help with down the road, be sure to create a new forums post.

Take care :)
Thema:

AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one

1. AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one - Similar Threads - AMC App live

2. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  3. Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]: Ich habe jetzt 3h versucht, gegoogelt usw. und nichts gefunden. Ich weiß nicht mehr wie ich es beheben kann. Ich kann mich nicht anmelden und mein NAT-Typ und Serverkonnektivität ist auch...
  4. Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app: Hello! So I've been having difficulties trying to change my gamerpic. And yes its an adult account and yes im trying to change it on the xbox app. I've been able to change it in the past but now...
  5. AMC App live stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC App live stream: I consistently have had an issue when live streaming AMC on my xbox one. It will crash and shut down my entire Xbox console after about 50 minutes every time i watch something live wihout fail....
  6. AMC problem status code 20100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC problem status code 20100: The AMC app will not play any videos. I keep getting the message "status code 2010." AMC does not say anything about this, and Google leads to server issues. Anyway to fix this other than wait it...
  7. AMC app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC app not working: AMC app is not working through my Xbox One X. It will pull up the AMC black logo screen. But the the loading circle comes up for a few seconds followed by a message that the app can't go online....
  8. AMC app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC app not working: I have reset my modem and router so I do believe it is not on my side. I have a Xbox One X if that matters. [img] b65a6cda-7ac2-4d95-9d98-7bcba6cf3d7d
  9. AMC Pacer X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC Pacer X: I want a AMC Pacer X but can't buy it anywhere. Why? 5f087abe-7828-4105-a234-f51c10530198
  10. cant update amc app and cant re install it

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update amc app and cant re install it: so i went to go update the amc app gave me the code 0x20002b so i came on here and it says its a wrong code so i ininstall it and tryed to install it now it wont let me install it gave me the same...