AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

Discus and support AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019.

1. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles.

"AMD today announced it will hold an event and livestream during E3 2019 in Los Angeles, California to unveil the next generation of AMD gaming products. Hosted by The Game Awards creator Geoff Keighley, AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” will be held at The Novo
    at L.A. Live on Monday, June 10, 2019, at 3 p.m. PT.

At Next Horizon Gaming, AMD president and CEO Dr. Lisa Su will present to a live and global streaming audience details about upcoming products and technologies that will power gaming from PC to console to cloud for years to come. The event will also feature
    appearances by leading game developers who will provide exclusive looks at some of the most anticipated new titles of the year.

AMD fans, community members and press are invited to attend Next Horizon Gaming at E3. Attendees can register for the event here starting today. The live webcast of the event can be viewed on the AMD YouTube channel and Facebook page. A replay of the webcast
    can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event."

https://videocardz.com/press-release/amd-announces-next-horizon-gaming-event

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019
  2. Tristan388 Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

Thanks for posting this! Should be interesting with whats coming down the line from AMD
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

Thank you for the information. Looking forward to it.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Yeah I agree. I'm trying to manage expectations, but at the same time, I'm intrigued by this info. I'm now curious if they will talk more specifically about hardware instead of just giving some general specs.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Thanks for the information. I am sure a lot of good things will come out of this year's E3.
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

AMD are very quickly becoming the go to company for me. With their latest ryzen chips standing out for the price, I can see me building a PC with a large amount of their parts.
Thema:

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

1. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming... - Similar Threads - AMD “Next Horizon

2. 120hz and AMD FreeSync (Variable Refresh Rate)

in XBoX on Consoles
    120hz and AMD FreeSync (Variable Refresh Rate): Hello!! I come to get help because I can not activate the 120hz and AMD FreeSync at the same time ... I have a monitor Iiyama GB2560HSU, AMD FreeSync, 144hz, 1080p. - When I put the display on...
  3. Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7: I'm looking for a gaming desktop pc so I'm just wondering if I were to add Ryzen which would be best to add in? Thx :) Please note the category is meant to be PC gaming (which isn't listed)!...
  4. AMD - Windows 10 Xbox Games how to enable Crossfire for Radeon Dual Gpus in Radeon Crimson ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD - Windows 10 Xbox Games how to enable Crossfire for Radeon Dual Gpus in Radeon Crimson ...: Guys, Can one of you Contact AMD for support with Windows 10/Xbox Store/Xbox App/Xbox Games, etc. Work something out with AMD to enable Radeon Crimson Software to make a profile for all the...
  5. AMD - Windows 10 Xbox Games how to enable Crossfire for Radeon Dual Gpus in Radeon Crimson ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD - Windows 10 Xbox Games how to enable Crossfire for Radeon Dual Gpus in Radeon Crimson ...: Guys, Can one of you Contact AMD for support with Windows 10/Xbox Store/Xbox App/Xbox Games, etc. Work something out with AMD to enable Radeon Crimson Software to make a profile for all the...
  6. AMD - Windows 10 Xbox Games how to enable Crossfire for Radeon Dual Gpus in Radeon Crimson ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. Game DVR not working with AMD Radeon R7 200 series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not working with AMD Radeon R7 200 series: I spent a fruitless hour with Microsoft support trying to get an AMD Radeon R7 200 series card on my MSI i7 motherboard to record with Windows 10. The card is listed as supported and there was no...
  8. 120hz and AMD FreeSync (Variable Refresh Rate)

in XBoX on Consoles
    120hz and AMD FreeSync (Variable Refresh Rate): Hello!! I come to get help because I can not activate the 120hz and AMD FreeSync at the same time ... I have a monitor Iiyama GB2560HSU, AMD FreeSync, 144hz, 1080p. - When I put the display on...
  9. Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X: Title says it all, The console has freesync. They don't sell tv's with this feature, so buy a PC monitor or lose a feature? I personally play on monitor of the low latency and superior color...
  10. Drivers for xbox one for windows 7 64 bit w/amd processor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drivers for xbox one for windows 7 64 bit w/amd processor: Have updated my windows 7, checked that controller is working on another system -OK , windows sees it but controller does not light, or vibrate. Windows device manager says that it is working and...