American Street muscle hopper

Discus and support American Street muscle hopper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed on the new monthly multiplayer hopper , that I can't get some of my cars to qualify . I make certain they are under the 650 HP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 22, 2014.

1. American Street muscle hopper

I have noticed on the new monthly multiplayer hopper , that I can't get some of my cars to qualify . I make certain they are under the 650 HP requirement and all are RWD Americans from the 60's and 70's . What am I doing wrong ?

:)

GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 22, 2014
  2. bogital
    bogital Guest
    What's the First Vehicle you Will Drive in NFSMW (2012)?

some kind of american muscle .

bogital, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    So what would you like to see in Horizon 2?

It would be nice to see some street rods and muscle cars something to get in and just cruise the streets. ...

Up1nSpace, Feb 22, 2014
  4. American Street muscle hopper

And to top it off , I see some of the cars that I can't get to qualify racing against me .

GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 23, 2014
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

And to top it off , I see some of the cars that I can't get to qualify racing against me .
  6. bogital Win User

What's the First Vehicle you Will Drive in NFSMW (2012)?

some kind of american muscle .
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

So what would you like to see in Horizon 2?

It would be nice to see some street rods and muscle cars something to get in and just cruise the streets. ...
  8. MARK AMURPHY Win User

Mannnn! People just don't get it. (Xbox720) or (XBone)

@EM1 B16A2 You got that right I will take my American Muscle anyday.
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

Aftermath Details

if they give me a 2010 challenger with twin 50's on the hood....Imma happy guy...American muscle baby
Thema:

1. American Street muscle hopper - Similar Threads - American Street muscle

2. Xbox - Fortnite account only American

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Fortnite account only American: I was trying to purchase vbucks from the console in the game and when I enter in my Credit card info and get through the address screen it only gives American states as an option... there is no...
  3. North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 displays in Xbox One game list as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 displays in Xbox One game list as...: Hi, I have the North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 installed on my North American Xbox One X, and for some reason, in my game library it lists and categorizes the game as "BHR2"...
  4. XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...: Hello all, I have an Xbox 360, have just created a new profile on it and imported my Microsoft account into it. All the settings are showing the UK, locale profile etc., but when I go to install...
  5. Comprar Jogos na Xbox site Americano[Translation-Buy Games on Xbox American website]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar Jogos na Xbox site Americano[Translation-Buy Games on Xbox American website]: Estou tentando comprar jogos para Xbox One que não estão disponíveis aqui no Brasil e estão disponíveis no site americano Criei uma conta com endereço nos EUA e Cartão Internacional adicionado...
  6. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

in XboX Insiders
    ATS ( American Truck Sim): If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by /u/Ddavis4567 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack: And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say...
  8. American Xbox One in South Korea

in XBoX on Consoles
    American Xbox One in South Korea: I recently brought my American Xbox One (original) with me to South Korea. Of course, the power cord is American style, and South Korea uses a different voltage than America does. Is it safe to...
  9. American Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    American Xbox One: I'm wondering if anyone knows if I'm able to plug in my Xbox One S into an Israeli electric adapter 09a0ab6e-0d4e-4123-96e8-05e002929634
  10. Taking my american Xbox One to Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking my american Xbox One to Australia: Hi! I am moving from the US to Australia in a few weeks and want to get what I need ahead of time so it can be up and running as soon as I get there. I called Xbox support here in the states and...