American Street muscle hopper

Discus and support American Street muscle hopper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed on the new monthly multiplayer hopper , that I can't get some of my cars to qualify . I make certain they are under the 650 HP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 22, 2014.

1. American Street muscle hopper

I have noticed on the new monthly multiplayer hopper , that I can't get some of my cars to qualify . I make certain they are under the 650 HP requirement and all are RWD Americans from the 60's and 70's . What am I doing wrong ?

:)

GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 22, 2014
  2. bogital
    bogital Guest
    What's the First Vehicle you Will Drive in NFSMW (2012)?

some kind of american muscle .

bogital, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    So what would you like to see in Horizon 2?

It would be nice to see some street rods and muscle cars something to get in and just cruise the streets. ...

Up1nSpace, Feb 22, 2014
  4. American Street muscle hopper

And to top it off , I see some of the cars that I can't get to qualify racing against me .

GODofH3LLfire 2, Feb 23, 2014
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

And to top it off , I see some of the cars that I can't get to qualify racing against me .
  6. bogital Win User

What's the First Vehicle you Will Drive in NFSMW (2012)?

some kind of american muscle .
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

So what would you like to see in Horizon 2?

It would be nice to see some street rods and muscle cars something to get in and just cruise the streets. ...
  8. MARK AMURPHY Win User

Mannnn! People just don't get it. (Xbox720) or (XBone)

@EM1 B16A2 You got that right I will take my American Muscle anyday.
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

Aftermath Details

if they give me a 2010 challenger with twin 50's on the hood....Imma happy guy...American muscle baby
Thema:

1. American Street muscle hopper - Similar Threads - American Street muscle

2. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack: And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say...
  3. American Xbox One in South Korea

in XBoX on Consoles
    American Xbox One in South Korea: I recently brought my American Xbox One (original) with me to South Korea. Of course, the power cord is American style, and South Korea uses a different voltage than America does. Is it safe to...
  4. American Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    American Xbox One: I'm wondering if anyone knows if I'm able to plug in my Xbox One S into an Israeli electric adapter 09a0ab6e-0d4e-4123-96e8-05e002929634
  5. Taking my american Xbox One to Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking my american Xbox One to Australia: Hi! I am moving from the US to Australia in a few weeks and want to get what I need ahead of time so it can be up and running as soon as I get there. I called Xbox support here in the states and...
  6. American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?: American Warrior Networks (ISPs): How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass? Hi, you will need to contact Xbox Support if you want a refund for games pass & gold, if in the...
  7. Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.: just trying to buy State of decay 2. when ever i click buy it comes up how do you want to pay so i click card then it wants me to put in my details but its default set to America so it won't...
  8. change american to europe

in XBoX on Consoles
    change american to europe: good afternoon I have an xbox360 computer in the current version of the first consoles, and I wanted to know if changing the NFCS system to the PAL system of the console and I've also been...
  9. I cant buy Alan Wake American Nightmare

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy Alan Wake American Nightmare: 1. i tried to buy Alan wake American Nightmare...but the system dont let me do the transaction...help me :( i only have 1 day to get it cheapest (sorry for my bad english)...
  10. American redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    American redeem code: My American friend knows how badly I want Dead By Daylight, so she decided to buy the game as a gift and send it to me via xbox gamertag as a birthday present. I couldn't redeem the code because I...