AmG clan now recruiting for diamond division

Discus and support AmG clan now recruiting for diamond division in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are now recruiting feel free to check out our website at teamamg.enjin.com 06c6aa1c-90cf-424d-88fd-09e67ffc7dad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walrus LoCCo, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Walrus LoCCo
    Walrus LoCCo Guest

we are now recruiting feel free to check out our website at teamamg.enjin.com

:)

Walrus LoCCo, Jun 14, 2014
  2. FaZe Conbomb
    FaZe Conbomb Guest
    Join Our Clan

now recruiting for Nos gaming clan. We are a diamond division clan for AW on xbone. for more info go to
    nosgaming_ig.
    You game,We game harder.

FaZe Conbomb, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Looking for an Advanced Warfare clan (360)

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox.

lion 0f sparta, Jun 14, 2014
  4. SarahxIsxChamp Win User

All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS)

bump

Clan Level 16 now, Platinum Division w/ 1 win towards Diamond.
  5. lion 0f sparta Win User

Active Player looking for a Clan

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox.
  6. lion 0f sparta Win User

Looking for an Advanced Warfare clan (360)

7. lion 0f sparta Win User

Looking for a clan

8. lion 0f sparta Win User

Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.

Thema:

1. AmG clan now recruiting for diamond division - Similar Threads - AmG clan recruiting

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Warthog & C63 AMG Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog & C63 AMG Code: I have playing time for Halo 5: Guardians on my account and I pre-ordered from the xbox dash board, but have yet to receive a code for either vehicle. Seeing as launch is tomorrow, just wondering...
  9. AMG GTS Sound Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMG GTS Sound Problems: In Forza Horizon 3, the Mercedes-AMG sounds different at the car meet. There are a lot of crackles. And also when a drivatar is driving it it also sounds different. In my opinion it sounds a lot...
  10. AmG now recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AmG now recruiting: AmG now recruiting. mature and competitive gamers. we are highly active. and a great gaming community. ae022959-0877-4a04-9b37-a612a68e1dcf