Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...

Discus and support Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TruGodBills, May 28, 2018.

1. TruGodBills
    TruGodBills Guest

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...

Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic
    internet will not connect. Ive unplugged it and nothing.

:)

TruGodBills, May 28, 2018
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Need help with xbox live

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Gift3d, May 28, 2018
  3. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease

Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease
    cant connect Xbox consel to wireless router because of security protocol

SnubChannel5354, May 28, 2018
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem

The earlier service alert has cleared.
    Power cycle the console using these steps:
    http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E
    Then sign back in and see if your able to use Xbox Live Gold features. You can check for any service alerts here:
    xbx.lv/XBLstus
  5. Nacho Green 757 Win User

Speeds are way down

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia, U.S.A.

Modem brand & model number: NetGear C6300BD (it's a WiFi Modem, so it's all in one)

Router brand & model number: My router is built in to my modem

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 2

Wired or Wireless (for each console): One wired and one is wireless

Things you have tried: I've had my ISP out three times to verify it is not their issue. Reset the modem. Port forwading. 3 hour conversation with Xbox via phone.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: No idea what that is..so...unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: No NAT error, NAT is open

Any Error Codes you encounter: No error codes

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider): Cox Communications
  6. P IS LEGEND Win User

disconnected from xbox after a few mins

What Country/State/Province do you live in? us

Modem brand & model number: cisco- mn ;160158222

Router brand & model number: netgear- n300 mn :wnr2000-100nas

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired-wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? unsure

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? white

Things you have tried: reset factory settings/reset modem router-

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown- unsure

Is NAT Type Open? -unsure

Any Error Codes you encounter: - nope

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? -cable

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? cox

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen? ip adrees unable to obtain
  7. BrittL3G17 Win User

I can't get on Xbox live games?

I have a Motorola SB5101 modem.

Linksys E1200 wireless router

Cox Internet with 35 Mbps downloads.
  8. Nightmare Rec0n Win User

Wireless N Network Adapter won't connect to router....

What Country/State/Province do you live in? : US

Modem brand & model number: Not Sure, It shouldn't matter

Router brand & model number: Netgear WNDR3700

Network Connection Type: Wireless N( N Only at 5GHz and GN Mixed at 2.4 ....using 5ghz)

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? : WPA2 Personal AES

Things you have tried: resetting

Is UPnP Enabled? : Yes

Is NAT Type Open? : YEs

Any Error Codes you encounter:: None

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? : Cable

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? : Cox

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? : Not connected to router
Thema:

1. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ... - Similar Threads - Amped Wireless Amped

2. : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit: : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Hi ChantelleBaylis, Thanks for your post. The Xbox One Play and Charge kit is recommended to charge using the USB port on the...
  3. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?: HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe...
  4. whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...: whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have ff6e25c7-efc7-441f-bf36-1f1b55df0c9b
  5. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem: Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and...
  6. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease: Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease cant connect Xbox consel to wireless router because of security protocol 932ec0fe-0279-459d-aaa9-5114fa24c821
  7. Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal

Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal: Amped Wireless (Routers): why do i keep losing the signal cannot set up my xbox dragon age origins as I lose the internet got to sit less than 5 feet from the router for my laptop the router...
  8. Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...: Amped Wireless (Routers): I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... helllo I can't connect to my Xbox live on Xbox 1s and my wireless internet. What should I do?...
  9. Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi: Amped Wireless (Routers): My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi why does my Xbox freeze when I connect to a wireless network. When I play offline the Xbox works normally. Please help my dad is...
  10. Amped Wireless: Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless

Amped Wireless: Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless: Amped Wireless (Routers): Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless could you provide the make and model of your modem/router combo. Could you also tell us if you use an additional...