Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

Discus and support Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers): My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi why does my Xbox freeze when I connect to a wireless network. When I play offline the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ProperSpice21, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

Amped Wireless (Routers): My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi
    why does my Xbox freeze when I connect to a wireless network. When I play offline the Xbox works normally. Please help my dad is getting very mad at me.

:)

ProperSpice21, Feb 25, 2017
  2. CapnSnazSnap
    CapnSnazSnap Guest
    Xbox doesn't automatically connect to wifi

Almost every other time I turn on my Xbox one it doesn't automatically connect to my wifi. When I go to network settings it doesn't show my wifi. If I choose the "test my connection " option, it says my wireless network isn't set up. I've had my xbox one
    for about 2 years now & regularly use it with Xbox live. I set up the wireless when I first got it. To fix the issue I usually just turn off the console & turn it back on. That sometimess fixes it on the first try, other times it takes several restarts. Does
    anyone else have this problem & is there a way to fix it so that it always connects to my wifi?

CapnSnazSnap, Feb 25, 2017
  3. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Feb 25, 2017
  4. bk718gangster Win User

Xbox One "disconnecting" my router/cable modem when I shut it down

Thanks. I have a wireless connection to the Xbox One using a Scientific Atlanta cable modem (via Cox) and D-Link router (Model Dir-628). My wifi works fine while gaming/watching movies etc. on my Xbox One. The connection works with other devices even after
    I've shut the Xbox One off, but when I unplug it from the outlet then the wifi freezes until I unplug/plug the modem and the router.
  5. Manny on Xbox Win User

im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution?

its says i have a hardware problem when i try to connect wireless my wifi is connecting to everything like my phone laptop but not my xbox one
  6. chao365 Win User

slim wifi problems

Thank you, but something I've tried was connecting my old wifi adapter from my old xbox and the wifi worked but then when disconnected wireless wouldn't work even though it's built into the xbox but I'll try
  7. AceFlame6997 Win User

Game downloads

I am using a wireless connection, now I don't think it's my wifi problem because the game would install with no issue to about 40 or 50 percent and then just freeze with no error and no download speed. I've also never had this problem before when using
    my current router.
  8. J4CK5P Win User

My wifi doesn't work

I had this issue with my WIFI a few months back, Im with Virgin and sometimes for some reason the WIFI seems fine but it wont be visible or able to connect to my XBox via a wireless connection. I got around this by wiring my xbox to the router and letting
    it connect that way for an hour or so and then when I unplugged it, it seemed to be able to connect wirelessly again.
Thema:

Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

1. Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi - Similar Threads - Amped Wireless freezes

2. super amps

in XBoX on Consoles
    super amps: i got tb superamp for xmas... the giver unknowingly got a ps4/pc one..the seller said it would work on any due to the pc designation...BS can it be made to work on xb1 or do i just trash it and...
  3. dac amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    dac amp: can a mayflower arc work on xbox one with chat? 74abce3f-bfa6-459c-ba3b-2a5f860d0fc1
  4. : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit: : how many amps it takes to charge a Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Hi ChantelleBaylis, Thanks for your post. The Xbox One Play and Charge kit is recommended to charge using the USB port on the...
  5. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem: Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: There Was a problem The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and...
  6. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease: Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease cant connect Xbox consel to wireless router because of security protocol 932ec0fe-0279-459d-aaa9-5114fa24c821
  7. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...: Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic internet will not connect. Ive unplugged it and...
  8. Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal

Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal: Amped Wireless (Routers): why do i keep losing the signal cannot set up my xbox dragon age origins as I lose the internet got to sit less than 5 feet from the router for my laptop the router...
  9. Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...: Amped Wireless (Routers): I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... helllo I can't connect to my Xbox live on Xbox 1s and my wireless internet. What should I do?...
  10. Amped Wireless: Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless

Amped Wireless: Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless: Amped Wireless (Routers): Brother's Xbox One StrictNAT and uses Amped Wireless could you provide the make and model of your modem/router combo. Could you also tell us if you use an additional...