An alternative to signing Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community...

Discus and support An alternative to signing Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community ... I am sure most people and beings, don't fully read Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community standards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISHawman, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. CHRISHawman
    CHRISHawman Guest

An alternative to signing Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community...

Hello Community ...

I am sure most people and beings, don't fully read Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community standards agreements.

Just too much reading, and probably written by lawyers in legalese.

I remember as a child playing board games such as battleship , monopoly etc, In those times I don't ever remember being forced to sign any agreements in order to play those games. Not saying its unfair , but i think if you want folks to click off on all
    these agreements , maybe you pay for a lawyer to read us those agreements to your customers or.... include a virtual lawyer to read them to us and inform us of the consequences of such.

Or maybe just give up on including them as i am sure most don't care about what they are clicking off on.

After all don't we have enough laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and posted warnings ? No one knows exactly how many their are, but its somewhere in between 250,000 and 2 million according to best estimates. Since ignorance of laws is not an excuse in
    most countries, Maybe its time to stop making life more difficult.

What you folks think ?

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

An alternative to signing Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community standards agreements

No as one it is the rules and regulations that protect you and others from those who break the rules

2 every service MUST have terms and conditions

3 if people use common sense more there would be no need for rules and regulations

What you cant do in life you shouldnt do online

This including harassment and offending others

And yes most of the terma are common sense and you can read the plain english guide on the website

But other then subscriptipns just use your common sense its really not that hard

99.9 % of users dont have an issue why cant you just use common sense
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My Xbox live game won't completely download to my Xbox 360.

4. Smwutches Win User

False accusation

The warning is the code of conduct and terms of service that you agree to when you sign up. In that agreement it states that they have the right to suspend or ban you at anytime if you violate those terms. They don't send a notice ahead of time of the banning
    because you are given that warning.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Report underaged kids playing mature rated games

Sorry but the enforcement team does not follow these site. As for game rating that is related to the ability to purchase that content while language on a private service is based upon an agreement you contractually signed to use the service based on the
    code of conduct and terms of use for Microsoft.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Compensation for the gold account for the warranty repair

The Service Agreement covers these situations, and basically you're paying for the service wether you're using it or not, and compensation is not a term of
    that agreement. Sometimes if there are long term outages, they may provide some blanket extensions, but those are exceptions and not necessarily the rule.
Thema:

1. An alternative to signing Services Agreements, Terms of use and notices and community... - Similar Threads - alternative signing Services

2. Alternate accounts harassing me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate accounts harassing me.: There's this user with the gamertag [mod removed] that is harassing me with alternate accounts. It's been happening for a week now and I am exhausted from reporting and blocking. I was wondering...
  3. Minecraft Alternatives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Alternatives: I'm a big fan of minecraft and I saw many people asking for similar alternatives to minecraft. If you just do a google search you may find millions of suggestions or posts. But, most of them are...
  4. Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app: Hi Windows is installed on ssd C: and all my games on hdd D:. I downloaded the xbox games app and have games pass but it will only let me install to the C: i can't choose D:. When I go into...
  5. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  6. Signing into alternate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into alternate: Sign into account.live.com to fix the issue and then sign in again Had no issues until a day or so ago. I don't want to loflg my son out like I used to so created a new profile on my Xbox to fix...
  7. says i need subscription for alternate account. gold membership used to cover any account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says i need subscription for alternate account. gold membership used to cover any account...: Hello, I signed in to my alternate account, which i used to be able to use for free as long as i had a gold membership on another account on the same xbox. can i still do this? thanks!...
  8. alternate selection code

in XBoX Accessibility
    alternate selection code: what is the best alternate for selection code for NY 6b999bb3-145b-4768-95fe-f89745883748
  9. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....
  10. Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative: Asked to post here by an Ambassador on Twitter. Since HDMI passthrough is officially nixed, support for USB HDMI capture dongles would be an acceptable alternative. Phil's argument against it...