AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

Discus and support AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FAT4L x Ru5H, Aug 17, 2018.

1. FAT4L x Ru5H
    FAT4L x Ru5H Guest

My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many issues that need to be addresed by these people draining money out my pockets, I SPENT TOO MUCH TO HAVE THESE
    ISSUES. It is my only controller at the moment and im a daily player this is a MAJOR issue, warranty is expired but that is no reason for Microsoft to leave us all hanging with these very similar issues. Please give ME/US some sort of answer.

:)

FAT4L x Ru5H, Aug 17, 2018
  2. sqrlley
    sqrlley Guest
    Button mapping

Thank you for the answer it is not an elite controller so that answered why it defaults back due to it is a plain xbox one controller was just curious on why it kept defaulting back

sqrlley, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Xbox Elite Controller back-paddles

To answer your questions:

-Yes. The controller is up to date.

-Playing CoD: Black Ops 3 mostly, my friend also has a Elite Controller, and he does not have a problem.

-Switching back & forth between slot 1&2 doesn't work, but using the sync button to turn off and on the paddles fixes it.

XI Zathazar IX, Aug 17, 2018
  4. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

You do not need to create multiple posts for the same issue. If your controller is out of warranty there is no service offered. You will need to purchase a new controller.

Microsoft do not repair controllers if a controller develops a fault and is in warranty it is replaced with a like for like controller.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 17, 2018
  5. That is not Microsoft Supports Number.

Xbox Support Number is 1-800-469-9269

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 3, 2018
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You do not need to create multiple posts for the same issue. If your controller is out of warranty there is no service offered. You will need to purchase a new controller.

Microsoft do not repair controllers if a controller develops a fault and is in warranty it is replaced with a like for like controller.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Hello,
    We have received your request. You Have any Queries Just call Microsoft Support Number
    <Moderated>. We will help you to fix your issues.
    Thank You
    That is not Microsoft Supports Number.

Xbox Support Number is 1-800-469-9269
  8. SedulousCupid58 Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my PC

Just found out the answer myself...

Turns out Xbox Elite controllers must be connected with a wireless adaptor. The standard controller doesn't need one...

Thanks for all the replies.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements

10. sqrlley Win User

Button mapping

Thank you for the answer it is not an elite controller so that answered why it defaults back due to it is a plain xbox one controller was just curious on why it kept defaulting back
Thema:

1. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED - Similar Threads - ANSWER FIX ELITE

2. Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joepretzel [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...: Hi, i've 14 months of Gold Live left on my account and might take up the £1 offer to go Game Pass Ultimate but when I select it on my XBOX ONE S, it says 3 months for £1 then £10.99 a month after...
  4. I need answers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need answers!: how do these two have the exact same gamertag? first time ive seen this....how?! [img] fbe63fa2-ec4b-44b5-bdd2-84e9db593698
  5. I cannot answer Skype messages through the Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot answer Skype messages through the Guide.: When I receive Skype messages and I want to answer them through the Guide, I hold pressed the Xbox button on my controller, and a complete blank tile appears, instead of appearing the tile with...
  6. Ping/Crazy lag Spikes/Repost/Not Answered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping/Crazy lag Spikes/Repost/Not Answered: Hi you all. Hoping I can get some support. For whatever reason, when I moved into my new place, i have high latency on my xbox. I have the second highest internet package you can buy from my...
  7. Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:: So I was playing fortnite, I found a storm flip bottle, I threw it at an enemy, it accidentaly eliminated my teammate..am I in trouble? I’m on Xbox One X. 068a71fc-b652-47bd-94d1-cfa73d93794a
  8. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  9. Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.: Since my last discussion was locked with no new answers for aver 2 weeks now. Here it is again and your crappy answer. I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed....
  10. Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?: Looking for Answers on fixing Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10. I have purchased the full version and whenever i load it from Desktop/AppStore/XboxApp the game runs in trail/demo mode only....