An App not Launching at all.

Discus and support An App not Launching at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have purchased Gears 5 and when I click the launch button, it does nothing. I have repaired and reset the app, I have also looked for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MilesHArmer, Aug 14, 2020.

1. MilesHArmer
    MilesHArmer Guest

Hello

I have purchased Gears 5 and when I click the launch button, it does nothing.

I have repaired and reset the app, I have also looked for updates on the store and nothing came up, I have uninstalled the app and re downloaded it still nothing.

Any and all support is much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

:)

MilesHArmer, Aug 14, 2020
  2. FL SKINS Win User

Xbox One Twitch

3. Eric092 Win User
  4. ShadowChaser36 Win User

No twitch streaming, Anyone care?

@LSpear. MS never said that this would be available at launch. All they announced was that the Twitch App would be available at launch.
  5. fredthefishlord. Win User

Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

I have launched in all 3, and my driver's app launcher. It doesn't change what happenes when it launches no matter what I've launched it from so far.
  6. CyndieG Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

Saw that some of you have been able to launch app through "My Apps", so I thought that I would try launching from there instead of from the Xbox360 homepage and it works. I was able to launch Netflix through there with no problems. I should have read "all"
    the comments earlier before posting. Thank you for those who advised how they were launching the app with no issues.
Thema:

1. An App not Launching at all. - Similar Threads - App Launching

2. Game streaming app crashes when launching console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app crashes when launching console streaming: Everytime i try to launch console streaming my app crashes and completely shuts down. I have an Samsung Galaxy S10+ submitted by /u/Feuerstern1895 [link] [comments]
  3. Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass): I have Game pass on PC and am trying to play Astroneer. I've played previously no problem but a few days ago there was an update on the 24th. Today I tried to play the game and after downloading...
  4. Can't launch Dev mode Activation App on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Dev mode Activation App on Xbox: Hi, I am facing issues when I try to launch the Xbox Dev mode activation app after I have updated my Xbox OS to the Latest. I am getting the below Screenshot all time whenever I try to launch the...
  5. (PC) Games not launching through gamepass app (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Games not launching through gamepass app (PC): Purchased the gamepass for PC and downloaded ark, i click play through the app. the initial launch window comes up and then i get nothing. Tried it in the start bar/app menu, exact same results....
  6. The same unresolved issue. Xbox App just launches a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The same unresolved issue. Xbox App just launches a black screen.: Just like all the other posts on the Internet with the same common sense solutions, that sometimes happen to work but NEVER solve the problem. In fact majority of the posts don't even get a...
  7. Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch: Hello, for almost a month now I have not been able to play any games off the Microsoft Store or the Xbox beta app. Every time i launch the game I get a black screen then it either crashs with no...
  8. Trouble launching games via Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching games via Xbox app: Everytime I try to launch Yakuza Kiwami, or try to connect online with Grounded, the login box pops up as if it's going to ask for permission to log in, but then it immediately closes and says...
  9. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.: Hi, I keep getting this issue when i try to launch a game via the Xbox game pass app. Currently the only game I have installed which is not launching is The Outer Worlds but i have run into the...