"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

Discus and support "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JdavisTree, Jan 6, 2020.

1. JdavisTree
    JdavisTree Guest

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred.

I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message from Xbox or email.

:)

JdavisTree, Jan 6, 2020
  2. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I also am having the same problems as OP (US). I am able to claim the EA Access but Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro, I can't gain access to the QR Code without getting the "An error occurred. Please try again later."
  3. Tribal Ranger Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Getting the same issue as the OP. I can see the offers there on my xbox dashboard, then when trying to claim the 'gift' get "An Error Has Occured. Try again later.” for both Discord Nitro and Spotify. At no point
    am I actually getting to see any QR codes. Really frustrating.
  4. Noahgriff Win User

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium codes.

Hello, a lot of people are trying to redeem it so it may have crashed. Do you get an error code with this?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium codes.

Hi Jdavis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you own an Xbox one, you can go to the game pass tab and there will be a box there to claim your gift. Once you click on it, it gives instructions on how to redeem each one of them. If continue to have issues, you can
    request a call from support to see if they can assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. A11 NINJA Win User

I would try typing in the link they give you on a browser on a phone or computer. That is how I got my spotify to work.

The links they give you cycle every 24 hours if I'm not mistaken so try going back and manually typing.

It's a pain but it worked for me.

Best of luck happy gaming!!
Thema:

1. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and... - Similar Threads - Error has Occurred

2. Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again: I'm on windows 10 and i've install forza horizon 4 on my hard drive my game and computer is up to date. 08344dd9-728b-4890-9f97-fcdaf62b316b
  3. An error has occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.: [Mod Removed Profanity]? Microsoft browser cannot work with microsoft sites ??? Funny and sad ... 8df833a7-797e-4c52-8425-c9affc01b60e
  4. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  5. Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”: Whenever I try to post something to clubs or my profile, I always get an error message saying: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.” This has been happening to me since...
  6. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  7. 죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 시도해보세요. [Translation-Sorry. An error has occurred....

in XBoX on Mobile
    죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 시도해보세요. [Translation-Sorry. An error has occurred....: 엑스박스어플로 로그인이 안돼요. [Translation- I can not log in with the Xbox app.] 2286761b-a9d0-47ea-a95a-4af0319b9a6c
  8. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  9. Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will ...: I have bought xbox live but get the error Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  10. An unexpected error has occurred. try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error has occurred. try again later.: I'm having trouble managing my xbox account (privacy tab). the error says: An unexpected error has occurred. Try again later. Please, help me, thanks b372d0c9-9a1c-4681-87c8-1523dd21195e