An Error has occurred

Discus and support An Error has occurred in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i fix this, i keep going on ghost and trying to buy the devestation dlc and i keep getting this error, every time i go to the store and i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J7seph, Apr 2, 2014.

1. J7seph
    J7seph Guest

An Error has occurred

how do i fix this, i keep going on ghost and trying to buy the devestation dlc and i keep getting this error, every time i go to the store and i go to hover over the devestation dlc my xbox freezes, also my sisters fiance was having this problem...

[View:http://i.gyazo.com/b2854751df00276084f9ced47d4c3487.png:550:0]

:)

J7seph, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    An error has occurred...........

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If it's only happening on one certain game, you may want to try posting in that game's forum for assistance.

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2014
  3. An error has occurred...........

Hi , I keep getting this message when I try to play.

An error has occurred and your data could not be synchronized with the cloud at this time

Can you help?

MissShelby105, Apr 2, 2014
  4. An Error has occurred

I believe XboxLive was having issues during the first week of April. Did you get it yet?

Your Dead McFly, Apr 11, 2014
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

An Error has occurred

I believe XboxLive was having issues during the first week of April. Did you get it yet?
  6. Smwutches Win User

An error has occurred...........

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If it's only happening on one certain game, you may want to try posting in that game's forum for assistance.
  7. lxxILLMATICxxl Win User

Gears of war codes don't work

Sorry but an unexpected error has occurred.
  8. NormalApollo327 Win User

Something went wrong

Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.
  9. CrakBeryOvrlord Win User

Xbox 360 Slim 320GB Hard Drive is mysteriously Unformatted.

It wont let me I get an error has occured
Thema:

An Error has occurred

1. An Error has occurred - Similar Threads - Error has occurred

2. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  3. Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”: Whenever I try to post something to clubs or my profile, I always get an error message saying: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.” This has been happening to me since...
  4. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  5. 죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 시도해보세요. [Translation-Sorry. An error has occurred....

in XBoX on Mobile
    죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 시도해보세요. [Translation-Sorry. An error has occurred....: 엑스박스어플로 로그인이 안돼요. [Translation- I can not log in with the Xbox app.] 2286761b-a9d0-47ea-a95a-4af0319b9a6c
  6. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  7. Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will ...: I have bought xbox live but get the error Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  8. An unexpected error has occurred. try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error has occurred. try again later.: I'm having trouble managing my xbox account (privacy tab). the error says: An unexpected error has occurred. Try again later. Please, help me, thanks b372d0c9-9a1c-4681-87c8-1523dd21195e
  9. An error has occurred...........

in XBoX Rewards
    An error has occurred...........: Hi , I keep getting this message when I try to play. An error has occurred and your data could not be synchronized with the cloud at this time Can you help? 1fa72689-9e4f-4035-a7ab-58bbadad31d8
  10. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred (Code Redeeming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred (Code Redeeming): Whenever I go to redeem a code on any platform (xbox, pc, mobile) I keep getting the same error where it says Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will...