An error occurred, please try again later.(I can't redeem my xbox live code)

Discus and support An error occurred, please try again later.(I can't redeem my xbox live code) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I bought a xbox live code a few months ago and I can't redeem it.Every time I try I get the same error "An error occurred, please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IustinTK, Mar 31, 2015.

1. IustinTK
    IustinTK Guest

Hello! I bought a xbox live code a few months ago and I can't redeem it.Every time I try I get the same error "An error occurred, please try again later."

Can someone help me???

:)

IustinTK, Mar 31, 2015
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Juhstin
    Juhstin Guest
    Bing Points to MSP

I recently ordered 400 MSP (4 different codes for 100MSP a piece) in exchange for Bing rewards points, but every time I try and enter each code, I get the error:

Website: "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

Xbox: "Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 80153416".

Juhstin, Mar 31, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there, I would recommend contacting Xbox support either by phone or by live chat, as they will likely be able to do something about this issue. They may need to verify the code, so make sure you have it handy.

medium bloke, Mar 31, 2015
  5. MB5656 Win User

80122725 error

here you go:

Error 80122725 occurs when you try to redeem a gift card on Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error message when you try to redeem a gift card code on Xbox Live:

Can’t retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status Code: 80122725

This means that the card was not activated at the retailer.

Solution

To resolve this issue, return the card to the retailer and ask them to activate it.

hope that helps :)
  6. oClassical Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

Exact same issue, i have tried renewing the same Xbox live 12 month subscription code multiple times and get "Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."
  7. NormalApollo327 Win User

Something went wrong

Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.
  8. MeowKiller00 Win User

Xbox live ERROR

Sorry for the inconvenience, I do believe that at the moment XBOX is working at fixing the problem, and you should be able to redeem your card soon.

Error code 80153021 is preceded by the following message:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE.

Please try again later.

Status Code: 80153021
  9. Im A Spartan 06 Win User

Cannot Add Points - This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

The error I get on the console is: Can't retrieve info from Xbox Live. Please Try again later. Status Code: 80169D94
Thema:

1. An error occurred, please try again later.(I can't redeem my xbox live code) - Similar Threads - error occurred please

2. Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later: Hello all, in the first menu when i need to press "enter" to start loading the game, there is a message "an unknown error occurred please try again later" I try already Unistall and Install...
  3. Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one): Hey ive had this problem were when i start fh4 and press A to load i to the game i load for a few seconds the comes up with an error msg; load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again...
  4. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...: On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message...
  5. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  6. An error has occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.: [Mod Removed Profanity]? Microsoft browser cannot work with microsoft sites ??? Funny and sad ... 8df833a7-797e-4c52-8425-c9affc01b60e
  7. insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.: create flightsimulator 2020 account login must create xbox account : "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." ??? best regards Klaus f944b2ed-5af6-4947-a33c-d8fe1519f1d9
  8. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  9. Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”: Whenever I try to post something to clubs or my profile, I always get an error message saying: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.” This has been happening to me since...
  10. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag: I'm trying to change my gamer tag, but it keeps giving me the 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later' error. Any idea what's causing it? [img] 8e13992d-88b0-403e-a667-9274a6b35f09