An error occurred while signing in.

Discus and support An error occurred while signing in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was watching Netflix when all of a sudden I got kicked off of live. I tried signing back in and all it said was that an error occurred while signing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TragicalStorm, Aug 24, 2014.

1. An error occurred while signing in.

I was watching Netflix when all of a sudden I got kicked off of live. I tried signing back in and all it said was that an error occurred while signing in, and to try again later. First I checked the site, but nothings wrong with that, then I tried my internet
    connection by restarting it, and testing it but I got the same result. So next I tried to look it up, which I found someone said they deleted their profile and downloaded it back. So I tried that, and when I tried to redownload, first it said the same as before.
    Now I'm getting a thing saying profiles can't be downloaded right now.

Any help please? Don't know what else to do/try.

:)

TragicalStorm, Aug 24, 2014
  2. Skunkboy74
    Skunkboy74 Guest
    Problem occurred while signing in

Hey AlienFreek01!

Sorry, but I'm afraid there's no temporary fix for this since it's an Xbox Live service interruption. An error occurred while signing in. :(

The best thing we can do right now is sit back and hope that the Xbox Staff can get to the bottom of this soon!

Remember, you can always use the
    Xbox Live Status
    page to see the latest update on the issue!

Thanks for your patience! Let's hope we can all get back to gaming soon! An error occurred while signing in. :D

Skunkboy74, Aug 24, 2014
  3. dragonxx5
    dragonxx5 Guest
    problem occurred while signing in

hay i am trying to connect to xbox live but this message keeps popping up saying a problem occurred while signing in please try again. i have been trying for a very long time and it still wont connect me to xbox live please help me

dragonxx5, Aug 24, 2014
  4. An error occurred while signing in.

Hey there, when you deleted your profile did you also clear the cache? If not try the steps again in this order:

Delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Also you can try and download your profile onto a different storage device like a USB and the move it across to HDD:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data

DigitalAssassin, Aug 24, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, when you deleted your profile did you also clear the cache? If not try the steps again in this order:

Delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Also you can try and download your profile onto a different storage device like a USB and the move it across to HDD:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data
  6. Jenkszz Win User

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30

tested signing into xbox.com again and got this error:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.b5ef3e17.1552957314.41895a84
  7. Kentyx-FE0FEAF1-D03E Win User

A problem occured while signing in.

I've the same problem and it has nothing to do with the NAT type (it's open). It worked fine till this morning (I didn't change any settings).
  8. LittleGriffi Win User

A problem occured while signing in.

It took some time reading and perform this, but it actually worked!

I got an open NAT type and a working xbox,

Thank you very much!
  9. ReducedThought9 Win User

A problem occured while signing in

I keep getting update failed it says there is a update required but is currently unavailable it has been this way for a week what do I do
Thema:

1. An error occurred while signing in. - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game...: I have downloaded the application found here https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav Opened the application install file called XboxInstaller.exe and selected "I agree"...
  3. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30: So I'm trying to sign up for the Halo MCC alpha/beta testing through halowaypoint.com. After trying to sign in numerous times on multiple days and across both google chrome and microsoft edge; i...
  4. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  5. An error occurred while buying game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    An error occurred while buying game pass: Contact Microsoft Support We were unable to process your payment. /JMYTOYi60W7zEXn.11.10 2018/08/31 - 04:48:17 UTC 37e9770c-0dbb-414b-8705-e4259b93c4a3
  6. Occur the error "reset new game " while playing Fortnite & Paladins on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occur the error "reset new game " while playing Fortnite & Paladins on Xbox One: As Recent days, there are the issues/problems in Fortnite and Paladins. I’d like to explain detail as Fortnie: I am playing the Battle Royale as "soaring solo and soaring 50s" modes. It 's...
  7. An error occurred while completing this operation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while completing this operation: Hi everyone, Trying to redeem a prepaid code, I get the error: An error occurred while completing this operation XbosPurchase 2e994bff-915f-45c9-beaa-bdecba7dd6be Any help on this one? Thanks in...
  8. unknown error occurred PERMANENTLY while connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    unknown error occurred PERMANENTLY while connecting: please help I can not connect for two days to Xbox Live on Xbox One thus there is no such problem with my Xbox 360 the error code: Profile 1e5734cf-55e3-41bf-acce-47f30d163974 2016/04/07 -...
  9. Media Center: "an error occurred while trying to play your selection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Center: "an error occurred while trying to play your selection": Hello all, I'm unable to play music on my xbox 360 media center. When I select a song (any song in my library), I get the following error: "An error occurred while trying to play your selection"...
  10. An error occurred while completing this operation

in XBoX on Consoles
    An error occurred while completing this operation: I can't redeem code because of this: "An error occurred while completing this operation" 9f91a707-3c7e-4d37-a437-083ec9bb6402