An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

Discus and support An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoatHerder3000, May 11, 2020.

1. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the link if you want to see it.

The bare bones of it is that the desktop app could be much better when sharing a clip to Twitter, much like the smartphone app or straight from console.

submitted by /u/GoatHerder3000
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoatHerder3000, May 11, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

You share clips on Twitter the exact same way you share them to your activity feed, through a message, or to your showcase. Twitter's a new option right alongside those. Simply press the menu button while a clip is highlighted or playing and go to share;
    a sub-menu will then pop-up with those options, Twitter included. If you have not used Twitter on the console before, you may be prompted to sign into your Twitter account or to go to the website via the IE app in order to sign up if you are new to Twitter.
    ;)
  3. slackadelic Win User

Will i be able to run a remote desktop session from the XBOX X

As far as I'm aware, there's no plans for a remote desktop application for Xbox of any series.

What the poster above is describing is Xbox Companion App control.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

That's the thing, the option to share via Twitter in the pop-up sub-menu was absent on mine. I haven't used Twitter on my console yet though. I assumed it was an app like it is on my phone. I'll sign in on IE through the console first to see if that works.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Laptop xbox display

My best recommendation for streaming via PC is using a capture card like Elgato or Roxio as this is the best method for streaming with the OBS. I think this is better because if using the Xbox Companion App to stream, it may not work very well on laptop
    especially since they are lower quality in performances. Try desktop PCs instead for streaming.
  6. fuelldbyhate Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

yeah I have to wait to share on my twitter too, no problem though at LEAST they are able to be shared, since I have my tweets go directly to my timeline on facebook too!

You can still SHARE on twitter if your Canadian AT least I can share my clips via twitter an Im Canadian..
Thema:

An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

1. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App - Similar Threads - Idea Sharing Twitter

2. Ideas For Backwards compatible games for Xbox one and Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas For Backwards compatible games for Xbox one and Xbox series x: I notice there are a few original xbox games I played that aren't backwards compatible for Xbox one. One of them is Ford racing 2. The other is extreme skate adventure. That should be on the list...
  3. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  4. Any Idea on when an Inactive Gamer tag reset will happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Idea on when an Inactive Gamer tag reset will happen?: Now I know there's just been one in August 2019 but I'm sure it said it'd reset them if they'd not been used for 2 years and the one I'm after doesn't look like it's been active since 2018....
  5. Any idea when grounded will release on insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when grounded will release on insiders?: Anyone with more details? They keep saying sometime in may but I’m curious if and who gets to play it and how long is the play sessions submitted by /u/Nearby_Fondant [link] [comments]
  6. I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote

in XboX Insiders
    I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote: The other day after the Alpha Skip-Ahead update and my Xbox booted to Home Screen all that showed was the top row of icons and the text row going down the left Well not having those 4 Big Icon...
  7. How to give general feedback and share ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    How to give general feedback and share ideas?: I'm new to the Xbox Insider program. I previously participated a lot on the now defunct Xbox Feedback and Xbox Ideas websites. I really don't like that they closed those websites. People loved...
  8. Need New Minecraft Friends to Share ideas with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need New Minecraft Friends to Share ideas with: Looking for new friends that have creative minds that like to contribute to worlds just shoot me and invite on xbox and lets play! be328208-18eb-4071-a071-740dc6a5ad7f
  9. Xbox Live Family Sharing Plans - Ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Family Sharing Plans - Ideas: Hello, I play Xbox all day when I'm not working and so does my family, and up until recently we shared my Xbox one console for gold and other such services, but now I bought everyone their own...
  10. Xbox Feedback share and vote for your favourite ideas for the future.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feedback share and vote for your favourite ideas for the future.: Guys check out the new Xbox Feedback site where we can add and vote on our own ideas to get them prioritized... Amazing idea which will help get us the most popular/needed features first. Click...