An idea for Simulator games in the future

Discus and support An idea for Simulator games in the future in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing flight simulator and wanted to propose and idea that may already be out there, what if you took all the simulator games and put them into... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDragonCoalition, Jun 14, 2022.

1. An idea for Simulator games in the future

I was playing flight simulator and wanted to propose and idea that may already be out there, what if you took all the simulator games and put them into one living world where you could do and be anything I'd call it "Simulator 1", "Life Simulator" or like "World Simulator" or something like that, anyway just an idea I wanted to put out into the world. Thank you.

submitted by /u/TheDragonCoalition
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDragonCoalition, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Flight Games exist anymore?

I do there will be a decent amount of flight simulation games in the future, I wanna see Bandai Namco make a new Ace Combat game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The announcement you've all been waiting for!

Tractors?,pffft, Rock Simulator is the future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugU-HNSRZ8o
  4. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Games and you

For me it would be Goat Simulator, as just as in life as in the game, I rarely have any idea what is going on!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS 2020 and Lenovo Yoga C940(14")

Should flight simulator be added to Xcloud in the future, you would very likely be able to play it via streaming
  6. V3D Win User

Idea For Future Claymores?

I'd like to see a more modern version of a claymore. Anyone here remember the Proximity Mines from Goldeneye? You could place them on walls, floors and even ceilings.
Thema:

An idea for Simulator games in the future

1. An idea for Simulator games in the future - Similar Threads - idea Simulator games

2. Pitching an amazing video game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pitching an amazing video game idea: This is a game that will put Microsoft and Xbox on the top of the list its almost the same as Minecraft but better it contains the same hostel mob that Minecraft has but not block figure costume...
  3. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox controller labs ...: Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments]
  4. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox controller labs ...: Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments]
  5. xbox family game pass idea for families

in XboX Insiders
    xbox family game pass idea for families: I don't think I need to explain much more than the title itself... my daughter finally came of age to get into gaming and im happy to share this with her ... the only issue is that I already have...
  6. Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One: I have an idea that Microsoft should allow a person to transfer their purchases, dlcs, saved game data to another account so if someone wanted to have a new account and leave the old one they can...
  7. Any Idea When We Will Have Access to Game Updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Idea When We Will Have Access to Game Updates?: I've been playing farming simulator 2022 with some friends through crossplay but the XBOX PC version hasn't been updated yet. All other platforms have already gotten the update and since I'm host...
  8. New xbox idea. (i have to fill the rest of the title, so hi.)

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox idea. (i have to fill the rest of the title, so hi.): They should make an edition of the Xbox Series X where its all about Forza Horizon 5. Here is how it would work. The design if the console itself should be covered in bright paint colors for the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator is not launching in Windows 11. Any ideas how to launch it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is not launching in Windows 11. Any ideas how to launch it after...: Microsoft Flight Simulator is not launching in Windows 11. Any ideas how to launch it after installing it from xbox? It is stuck at black screen (with full gpu usage) PC details: Device name...
  10. My infantry simulator idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My infantry simulator idea: Dream milsim.docx Tell me what you think e9834a2c-3d90-4390-9c5c-15d9416e2c02