An idea to improve our gaming experience

Discus and support An idea to improve our gaming experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone when I play games I most of the time like to play the game with the original dubbing some games do allow through their options to choose... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fearz94, Sep 19, 2022.

1. /u/Fearz94
    /u/Fearz94 Guest

Hi everyone when I play games I most of the time like to play the game with the original dubbing some games do allow through their options to choose the language but some others don’t for instance if you want to play Apex Legends with English dubbing you have to put your console in English otherwise there are no other way to do it so would be nice that instead of switching the language of the console you could chose which version you want to play like if there was an option in the manage game and add-ons section.

submitted by /u/Fearz94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fearz94, Sep 19, 2022
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Favorites List

Hello SpartanAegis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. These are great ideas! We have a website called
    Xbox Ideas in which Xbox users can suggest improvements to our customer's experience. Thank you again and happy gaming! :)
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Full Achievement List

Thank you for being so valuable member of our community. Please share your idea, and any other that can improve everybody's experience. Glad to have you here!
  4. Mister Maka Win User

FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through the Xbox One HDMI?

Hey there Vile80r!

Thanks for sharing your ideas and feedback. If you haven't already, make sure to head over to
    Xbox Feedback and provide your ideas! Our teams are always looking to the community to help improve the Xbox experience. Thanks.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Fix recent gamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reaching out, Pleemer, and sorry to hear about the experience there.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for how we could improve your experience, please make sure to post those on our
    Feedback Page to make sure they reach the proper teams who can look into making that happen!
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Sudoku Games

Hello Margaret1958,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend contacting the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    in order to answer any questions regarding Microsoft casual games. There is also a website,
    Xbox Ideas, where Xbox users can suggest improvements to our customer's experience. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. An idea to improve our gaming experience - Similar Threads - idea improve gaming

2. Ideas I feel would improve the Xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas I feel would improve the Xbox experience.: It would be amazing if Xbox supported the following; Xbox mobile app update - Add store, wish list, pins, groups, activity feed, avatar store, avatar editor. Ability to watch the movies you've...
  3. Ideas to improve Achievements culture

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas to improve Achievements culture: Achievements are a main feature now that even games are designed to get cheevos easy and increase Gamerscore quickly, but the system about compacting every achievement in a same 100% of a game is...
  4. Ideas to improve your platform in relation to gamertags.

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas to improve your platform in relation to gamertags.: You should add the possibility to automatically change the name of users who have not used your account for years to something like "player1234515641" and make your gamertag available so that...
  5. Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI

in XboX Insiders
    Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI: I've already posted it on r/xboxone some months ago, but I thought this may be a more appropriate subreddit to "speak my voice". You can see the original post here I tried to imagine a more...
  6. Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games: Here’s a crazy idea. If the Xbox controller had some sort of screen so that it can offer map information and health or other hud info. This would allow us to play games fully immersed (with no...
  7. Improving Idea

in XBoX on Windows
    Improving Idea: My problem is that when i pin something, and i play a shooter game (or a game where i can't see my mouse), there is a chance for my mouse to pop up at my pinned widget, and disrupt me. because...
  8. Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. - When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  9. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Any ideas to improve Internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Any ideas to improve Internet connection: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Any ideas to improve Internet connection top question for the day Would anyone happen to know what’s the best way to speed up the internet...