An illegal state change was requested (Xbox Live)

Discus and support An illegal state change was requested (Xbox Live) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever i try to log in to my Xbox live account I am prompted to give my email and then password, both are correct, however I am then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chinpokomon303030, Apr 8, 2020.

1. An illegal state change was requested (Xbox Live)

Hello,
    Whenever i try to log in to my Xbox live account I am prompted to give my email and then password, both are correct, however I am then redirected to a screen which says "We are unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" in big writing, then in smaller writing
    it says "An Illegal state change was requested." On one occasion when I tried to login the error code was displayed as "Error: 0x8000000D"
    I have already tried resetting/reinstalling the Xbox app, changing my password, using a different account and; Restarting my computer and internet at the same time, i can access my Microsoft account just fine, the only issue is with Xbox live and loging
    in there.
    Cheers.

:)

Chinpokomon303030, Apr 8, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

I have only seen this issue in 3 occasions. 1. an account security issue caused by to many log in attempts on multiple systems.which is via the contact us page 2. game sharing to much and enforcement have caused an issue 3. An issue with the internet connection
    from the console causing a port issue with the internet, the links are below. I hope you can find a answer to either of them.

Contact us page: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Enforcement: enforcement.xbox.com

Ports: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

harassment/hacking problem

since shes 13 and he got nude, report him to the police. i am sure there are laws in your state and his state making that illegal. call MS to see if you and her can talk to someone about banning him from the xbox live service.
  4. HeronRossato Win User

gamer tag change

When a change forced gamertag (name change) is imposed, you are prompted to select a new gamertag next time you attempt to sign in to Xbox Live. This step can not be ignored. You must select a new gamertag to enter.

An enforced change gamertag is enforced when a gamertag is considered inappropriate by the Inspection Team of Xbox Live. Examples of inappropriate gamertags include names that visually remember, seem, representing allude, insinuate or summarize one of the
    following:

Phrases or profanity

Topics or content of a sexual nature

Hate speech (including, among others, racial prejudice, ethnic or religious)

Illegal drugs or controlled substances

illegal activities.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  5. PRO J SIMPSON Win User

GTA V on Games On Demand?

Does MSFT normally release content rated M online? Which would technically be illegal in the state I live in as there is not guarantee the person pressing download is over the age of 18
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Playfire.com - legit?

Yeah, I am....

Being a paying customer of a Xbox Live Gold Subscription, Profiles, should be locked behind the Live Sign in & only viewable by logging into xbox.com or off the Xbox Consoles..

Scraping data, is illegal too & there is no Microsoft Logo, stating, that they have been Authenticated to scrape data of xbox.com etc...
Thema:

1. An illegal state change was requested (Xbox Live) - Similar Threads - illegal state change

2. Xbox gift card illegible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card illegible: I have an Xbox gift card with an illegible code, is there anyway I can get a new code? 8d94e5a1-a10f-4a56-81d7-72ea7c2d5230
  3. EA Account Illegible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Account Illegible: I was going to play battlefield hardline and i got an error saying that my EA account was illegible, i have no content Restrictions. Can somebody help me out? 2a3d8ff1-546d-4170-878b-613624b8fe1c
  4. Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?: I came across an app that said it had free live tv and had movies so I downloaded it and watched tv but then deleted it because I thought maybe it was illegal and so I'm trying to find out if this...
  5. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...
  6. How to handle this situation? Possible Catfish/ illegal usage of an individuals image/info

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to handle this situation? Possible Catfish/ illegal usage of an individuals image/info: Hello fellow ambassadors I have come across an issue from and individual that has went thru all the channels and hasn't got the correct solution to their problem. Issue is that another user was...
  7. Illegal keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Illegal keyboard and mouse: My english is poor, sorry. But, where can i find some support to report players using unfairs keyboards, in rainbown six siege this is became a plague, the xbox system apear not working, everyday...
  8. Propos offensant et illégal [Translate] Offensive and illegal comments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Propos offensant et illégal [Translate] Offensive and illegal comments: [Photo removed by Mod] Bonjour, Je vous contacte car hier j’ai regardé les billets de recherche de groupe pour Red Dead Redemption 2, et j’ai eu une mauvaise surprise. En effet une personne...
  9. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...
  10. Isn't selling achievements illegal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isn't selling achievements illegal?: I was looking online to buy a copy of Avatar and came across the ad on Ebay where this guy is selling achievements. Basically, he has a bunch of easy games that he will add to your tag by playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an illegal state change was requested

2. an illegal state change was requested xbox