An interesting update on the way?

Discus and support An interesting update on the way? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive been in alpha for a long time on both old abd new gen and theres been very minimal things to test early that youd wanna test early.. not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vybiin, Jun 28, 2022.

1. /u/vybiin
    /u/vybiin Guest

Ive been in alpha for a long time on both old abd new gen and theres been very minimal things to test early that youd wanna test early.. not complaining but its been bugs i mainly come across. i knew that chances of them so its no biggy, but when do you guys think a decent update will be released?

submitted by /u/vybiin
    [link] [comments]

/u/vybiin, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Viperman Win User

Problems with Update

^^^Interesting! Hopefully there will be an update to fix the update !!! ^_^
  3. pocrash Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

Ohhhhh interesting updates
  4. Smwutches Win User

I need to change my date of birth

Interesting. Thanks for the update Daft.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Interesting...

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]
    no

[/quote]lol, feisty little minx aren't we?[:)]

No offence intended.
  6. NVissah Win User

Interesting...

I Don't get the point of these '' toy guns '' last year there were Gears of War 3 weapons , and on 1 January this year they had to remove it. I Don't know why they are chanching everything to a kiddy style. The only adds i see now are kinect games and other
    kiddy games. What happened to microsoft?
Thema:

1. An interesting update on the way? - Similar Threads - interesting update

2. Would Microsoft be interested in buying Royal Games which is King's online portal?.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would Microsoft be interested in buying Royal Games which is King's online portal?.: Hello, King has an online portal called Royal Games, Royal Games is in need of help as the gaming site will be closed after 7th December 2022, all of Royal Games games have been closed since...
  3. it might look interesting if my xbox gamertag can exceed 12 characters

in XBoX Accessibility
    it might look interesting if my xbox gamertag can exceed 12 characters: what do you think, do you agree that the xbox gamertag exceeds 12 characters, actually I want my gamertag to exceed 12 characters but it can't be possible with the writing that I made...
  4. Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.: This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot [img] And when I attempt to run a game it comes up with this file system error. [img]...
  5. So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...: so i'v been suspected of a group thing i don't know for what i haven't done anything of why iv been suspected i cant use the interested button nor post and i'm kinda worried of this because i...
  6. interesting idea me and my friends had

in XboX Insiders
    interesting idea me and my friends had: My friends and I were thinking, what if xbox had a "spectator" mode? Like say your friends are playing a game and you just wanna see what's going on. Yes I know there are streamers for that, but...
  7. I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after...

in XboX Insiders
    I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after...: Wasn't really expecting this, but I'm on Xbox Insider for more than four years, so Skip Ahead is also fine for me. Anyway, I'm surprised why Alpha Ring isn't available. By the way, I was on Beta...
  8. Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Interesting addition to the latest update funky writtting

in XboX Insiders
    Interesting addition to the latest update funky writtting: [IMG] submitted by /u/bradstandard92 [link] [comments]
  10. Good afternoon I would like to join the insider group as I am interested in future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good afternoon I would like to join the insider group as I am interested in future updates: I would like to know the future of the experience of the xbox and test how everything works in the preview d20d8f46-5e92-4b33-b1f0-c59e227443c7